The 9th Titan War Arrives!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 9th Titan War Arrives!

The 9th cross-server class war - Titan War is coming soon!

Preliminaries: 2/9 at 19:55
    Finals: 2/11 at 19:55
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Once again same old stupid match and losing with all players alive we all should stop login the game only for 1 day just for they see we are not joking when we talk about fair fights and bugs always same excuse!!!
    Last edited by calapez; 02-09-2016, 03:16 PM.

Comment

rigged again i see matching not even fair the healing is b.s you dont heal at all the team u in but other team gets win for constant healing total b.s time out rule

again 4th titan wars got score of 3105

rigged to get as many r2 teams into finals it seems
      Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-09-2016, 03:19 PM.

Comment

the game is rigged i got the same points as usually 3105

Comment

This Titan War is bugged on S14. Its 15 minutes after it says it starts, and when trying to enter, it gives the warning 'Titan War hasn't started yet.'
          Click image for larger version

Name:	TitanWarBug.png
Views:	1
Size:	752.7 KB
ID:	1723557

Comment

The lag during these type of events is beyond ridiculous. Skills take forever to go through and once you're able to awaken You're only able to do 1 or 2 skills before it goes away.

Comment

That's why I just let them go into TW, and turn off the screens (on my modules) to conserve memory resources. If they made finals, cool. If not, then cool as well. Lowest numbered server I had engaged was 391, highest being 632 (sorry folks), so clearly there is no true matching/clustering going about.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Ya, it seemed to me BR it captured were either from last Titan War or pre 5.5 patch.

Comment

This event is unplayable. The crits flying across the screen make it impossible to play. Wins are recorded as loses even when all your opponents are dead on the ground and your team is all standing. Seriously? The rewards are not worth the frustration. Get rid of the dang crits flying like players have asked. Is that really so damn hard to do?

Comment

For them, yeah. They love to see a flying crit in large font that almost fills up the screen. Many players had asked for the removal of such. Even I, as well as a few others, had asked for the font size to be small like before. To this day, it's not being heeded on.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                    X