Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/11 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/11 @ 4:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 11th of February at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Sylph Sepulcrum x30

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

By chance, do you know what is being fixed with this maintenance?

Comment

maybe its to fix the so called already fixed br bug and the so called already fixed sacred golden tree bug which ppl are still hacking

Comment

Originally posted by king4lovi View Post
        By chance, do you know what is being fixed with this maintenance?

LOL its has been years & the Answer is still the same " There is NO chance for by chance that they know what the Maintenance is for."

Comment

One can only hope it's break time for the gerbils in use to power up the servers to get their 2-3 hours of rest before going back to "work".
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

ok since I cant start a new god damn thread because you people suck I wanna know what the god damn hell is goin on with server s20 it has been giving me same Cupcake response everytime I try to log in for 11 hours now same thing fix this Cupcake now
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-09-2016, 05:19 AM.

Comment

fix guild battle for those of us who had a roll back!

PLEASE

Comment

Rofl compensation joke again

Comment

Maintenance what for?

Comment

Letting the gerbils out for rest. Poor things had to work so hard to keep them servers powered up. What else could maintenance be for?

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      Letting the gerbils out for rest. Poor things had to work so hard to keep them servers powered up. What else could maintenance be for?
                      I was sure they upgraded to rats with last patch?
                      Dragon Awaken
                      Server: S9
                      Character: Raven

Comment

Originally posted by trollminator View Post
                        I was sure they upgraded to rats with last patch?
                        This is R2 we are talking about. They should have upgraded to rats, but they pocketed the money and only got the cheapest they can afford.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                          Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 11th of February at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                          500,000 Gold
                          500,000 Daru
                          Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                          Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                          Double Honor Scroll x1
                          Sylph Sepulcrum x30

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
                          Hmmm, you might want to put up the "maintenance notice" my server shows as being accessible.
                          Dragon Awaken
                          Server: S9
                          Character: Raven

Comment

We need shadow crystals for?
                            Why price 2 gold, not 2 balen?

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                              This is R2 we are talking about. They should have upgraded to rats, but they pocketed the money and only got the cheapest they can afford.
                              so I should stop wishing for them to upgrade to horses?? they should have enough money to buy a couple of horses......maybe that is what the revenue from knighthood is for??

Comment

Working...
                              X