Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenets or Holy Favor?

I'll be short.

I want to donate to the game and I am thinking of upgrading one of these two systems. Can you, pro players, suggest me which is better to upgrade and/or spend your money on?
    CS I - (S103)Lugh
    CS II - (S10)Lugh

Tenets 100%.

Comment

Thanks. I was really stuck on this issue because I couldn't decide which one to choose. I'll pay for the tenets and farm the HF.

Again, thank you.

P.S this is my alt

Comment

Hmmmmmm holy favor its cheaper and offers nice bonuses but tenets maxed also 3 times biger than maxed holy but tenets needs 600+ gpows for max so very expensive to max holy cheaper and decent bonuses but can be farmed easyer than tenets

Comment

Originally posted by FateAverruncus1 View Post
          Hmmmmmm holy favor its cheaper and offers nice bonuses but tenets maxed also 3 times biger than maxed holy but tenets needs 600+ gpows for max so very expensive to max holy cheaper and decent bonuses but can be farmed easyer than tenets
          Isn't it 329 GPOWS?
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....inally-Exposed
          CS I - (S103)Lugh
          CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Originally posted by LighTree View Post
            There has since been two additional Tenets released (Ancient and Chaotic) that have not been added to the original guide.
            Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            Surprise! As of February 12, 2015, there are two additional levels after the Holy Tenet: Ancient > Chaotic.

The Ancient Tenet will take a total of 189,000 wisdom to master. The stats is as follows:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]126769[/ATTACH]

The Chaotic Tenet will take a grand total of 233,550 wisdom to master (not going off of the previous Tenet's required wisdom). Its completed stats is as follows:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]126770[/ATTACH]

Have fun.

Comment

Working...
            X