Kitten Club s 178 Kabam-not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitten Club s 178 Kabam-not working

It is not my favorite part of the game, but I got into the habit of doing it. I recently started playing on s 178 as well as the older server I play on. On s 178 my own kitten club creates gold, I can place furniture, however there are no messages to collect/repair others Kitten Club's. Normally, one would expect this sys message several times a day. What happened?
    Reldra was here....

Hahahahhaah! I don't mean to be rude, but seriously? This made me laugh today. You do realize that you end up spending more gold there than you get in return I hope. I can't name one player on my server who bothers with doing Kitten Club.
    Last edited by Artemisia68; 02-13-2016, 10:36 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by R27639087 View Post
      It is not my favorite part of the game, but I got into the habit of doing it. I recently started playing on s 178 as well as the older server I play on. On s 178 my own kitten club creates gold, I can place furniture, however there are no messages to collect/repair others Kitten Club's. Normally, one would expect this sys message several times a day. What happened?
      When they deployed patch 5.5 i believe, they removed all the system messages for kitten club. The only way you know if you are ready to harvest is if you have the golden sparkles around the Kitten Club icon at the top of the screen. And they removed the repair icon next to your friends name so the only way to know if they have something to repair is to go to each one of your friends club and check. With the changes to the farm I don't know why they just didn't add the kitten club to the homestead and tie in the notifications with the farm system messages.

Artemisia68: You're only right because no one on your server plays the kitten club and R2 fubar'ed the notifications.

On average I break even +/- 90k gold on furniture I buy with just gold. Each repair of furniture gives 10-50k gold depending on quality of furniture. If I manage to get any of the items (usually the rope or the plank) I can get a piece of furniture for free and all the gold is profit. However this only happens if a lot of your friends also play the kitten club and/or you play for long periods of time during the day and check your club on a regular basis for repairs. Until they fix the notifications and repair icons, I do have to agree with you that it isn't something I bother to do often since I forget to collect whatever gold I might have almost every day. LOL

Comment

You spend 210k gold for 2x70k in return. Per item.

There is no way you'll come close to break even.

The reason R2 FUBARed it is simple. You can, in theory, go on forever without buying a single piece of furniture. I have, for example, over 20 planks and 18 hemp ropes. Plus about 5 each cotton and linen and feather. All from repairing friend items. They, too, by the looks of things, are getting the same thing.

When R2 FUBARed the club, they stopped people from repairing their friend's stuff, and thereby losing the free items. That means people will have to keep spending to get items.

Never forget, R2's goal is to drain you of resources of ALL types in order for you to be tempted and goaded into spending balens. If you don't use your resources wisely, you will be caught out and the only way you'll get anywhere is to open your wallet. THAT IS R2's GOAL.

A few balens here and there might not seem like a lot, but it may keep you from getting that new merged sylph that they introduced, and you suddenly have to open your wallet to get it. What is a few BB in WB to get the top position, eh? To "humiliate" other people, like them nasty cashers. Opps! Suddenly, they make the merge sylphs BB buyable for a day due to a bug and you are far from your goal while those you "humiliated" are laughing all the way to the bank. Congrats!
        Last edited by AdaJames; 02-14-2016, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X