Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archeology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archeology

I was roaming around in the wilds looking for places to dig. I was attacking monsters that I encountered along the way. And, I was wondering if we could call this process "Hunting M.O.O." (monsters of opportunity)

You can... I will just call it "doing my wilds"

Comment

Originally posted by R239359925 View Post
      I was wondering if we could call this process "Hunting M.O.O." (monsters of opportunity)
      If you're going to say 'hunting moo', why not just stick to 'hunting' or better yet, 'moo'. Even then, I think 'moo' wouldn't be a good idea, considering how many people (myself included) use cows to store gold, could be confusing in the wrong context.

That's not even counting the scenario - "Hey, what you doing?", "Moo.", "'Moo?' What do you mean Moo? You're doing a cow?"

Comment

Moo.

Could have been worse, meow.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

All in favor, say "MOOOOOOOO!"

All opposed, say "NOOOOOOO!"

Comment

Moooooooo!

Comment

I have no qualms about it; both can be done in wilds at the same time.
              2 birds with 1 stone. Better than running around Cloud City completing circuit quest imo.
              All the rewards can be found in archaeology?
              I don't think so. Yet it still amazes me how they could've left out turqoise from the list,
              and has never ever showed up in events as an exchange or chest drop rewards...
              Last edited by Imonseph; 02-13-2016, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X