Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Crystal Saga Servers on Kabam cross-server platform server merge with R2 's on 2/22

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that I log on S6 not transter that why?

Comment

Why so eager to merge with pvp east? That's like asking for drama lol
      Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
        Why so eager to merge with pvp east? That's like asking for drama lol
        cause all on pvp east servers are too bored better some drama than dead server

Comment

i too transfered my toon but i did nt take place please help me

Comment

Originally posted by ZStardustB View Post
            i too transfered my toon but i did nt take place please help me
            This thread is for a platform merge with Kabam that happened a year ago. If you played on Kabam, and now can't access your character, I do apologize, but at this point in time, there is no possible way to recover your information.

If you did not mean this for a year old thread about the platform merge with Kabam, please either locate the proper thread, or provide more information in a new thread about where you played, and whether or not you submitted a ticket during the required time to do so.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X