Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Yahoo! Games Closing Information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo! Games Closing Information

• Yahoo! Games will close on May 14 and game recharging will close on March 14.

• The R2Games accounts for each game will pop-up every time the player logs into the game before the servers close down on May 14. Please note down your R2Games accounts and passwords.

Note: if you have played different games with the same Yahoo! account, there will be different R2Games accounts for the different games. Players will need to login to all of their games to receive their corresponding R2Games accounts‘ information.

• Please keep an eye on the post for further information.

• Thanks for your great support of the game!

Thank you R2.... My server 275 is not working please check it... i got my account and password,my problem is my server 275 not working. Thank you and GOD BLESS

Comment

It say "status'1

Comment

Thank you for the info
        Alvast
        [S210] Fiery Citadel
        Class: Berserker
        Guild: Knights

Comment

HELP Rom told us to transfer to gamefuse or gamebox- and we lost progress on transfer but all along they were going to move everything to this site!!! Please more info- How is this going to work.
          What do you mean resolve? please answer ASAP!

Originally posted by R2_MinionsMaster View Post
          • Yahoo! Games will close on May 14 and game recharging will close on March 14.

• The R2Games accounts for each game will pop-up every time the player logs into the game before the servers close down on May 14. Please note down your R2Games accounts and passwords.

Note: if you have played different games with the same Yahoo! account, there will be different R2Games accounts for the different games. Players will need to login to all of their games to receive their corresponding R2Games accounts‘ information.

• Please keep an eye on the post for further information.

• Thanks for your great support of the game!

Comment

Originally posted by saramacstudio View Post
            HELP Rom told us to transfer to gamefuse or gamebox- and we lost progress on transfer but all along they were going to move everything to this site!!! Please more info- How is this going to work.
            What do you mean resolve? please answer ASAP!
            If you can provide the game name, we can look into that for you.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Rise of Mythos-Yahoo Received email from yahoo today with this link.
              Email I got is below.

The service message below is sent to you from Yahoo on behalf of "R2 Games."

Yahoo! Games will close on May 14 and it will no longer be possible to do in-game purchases on March 14.

You can go to our website at www.r2games.com to continue playing our games and keep all your progress and purchases.

When you play our games on Yahoo Games, you will see a popup containing your R2Games account username and password. Please note down this information, and use it to keep playing on our website. Note: Each of our games on Yahoo Games will show a different username and password, and you will need to visit all games to receive the corresponding account information that you will need to keep your progress.

For more information, please visit our forums. The latest information about server closure will be found there.

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              If you can provide the game name, we can look into that for you.

Comment

As far as I am aware, R2 is not affiliated with that game. Did that email specifically say Rise of Mythos? Have you ever played any of the games found on this site through Yahoo?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Don't understand why they would have sent only one I play is ROM- This makes no sense.
                  As stated above that was the email I received-Click image for larger version

Name:	yahootransfer3172016.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	1724052

Comment

Originally posted by saramacstudio View Post
                    Don't understand why they would have sent only one I play is ROM- This makes no sense.
                    As stated above that was the email I received-
                    I hid the attachment because it showed your email address. I am not sure why you would have received that email if you don't play any R2 games. You will need to seek support through gamebox or gamefuse, or through the RoM facebook page regarding assistance for this game. R2 isn't affiliated with RoM, so there's no way your RoM information would have been transferred here.

Comment

I'm not even with yahoo and mines got removed what is the problem. Server 130 totally disappeared and I can't get back in. Plz reply so I know what to do next. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by JessicaYuki View Post
                        I'm not even with yahoo and mines got removed what is the problem. Server 130 totally disappeared and I can't get back in. Plz reply so I know what to do next. Thank you.
                        Your issue is not related to this announcement, as the portal to Kabam from yahoo games was shutdown a long time ago. Please post in the appropriate game forum with additional details on the issues you are having.

Comment

does this mean i can no longer log in being as i have and use a yahoo account?

Comment

my R2Game account is not poping up. I can only get R2 to start a new game, please help me transfer my game from yahoo.com. [removed]
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-29-2016, 06:49 PM.

Comment

I am not getting a popup withwith my account username and password HELP me transfer my yahoo game from S218 citidel of song char; Elea. Will some Moderator answer me with a simple way to do this. thank You
                              Last edited by R2133220109; 03-29-2016, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X