+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Dragonian's Duel

Customer Service Representative R2_MinionsMaster is probably not making posts worth reading. R2_MinionsMaster's Avatar

[Guide] Dragonian's Duel

Required Level
    Character must reach Lvl. 50 to participate in Dragonian's Duel.

System Intro
    Click Name:  image001.png
Views: 1404
Size:  6.4 KB to open.

1. Click “My Team” to enter the team panel and create your own team or join others. (Your team info will show up if you are already in a team.)

2. Need at least 8 members to be a valid team; team member cap is 20.
    Name:  image003.png
Views: 1417
Size:  343.7 KB

3. Duel will be held 3 times a week. Players can form their own teams during the registration time. Team and character info will be locked and unchangeable after the end of the registration period.

4. If successfully the registered team amount is an odd number, one team may not be matched to an opponent. That team can enter the event again at 9:05 PM via Temporary Match.

5. Team members need to stay online and form a team to enter the event at least 5 minutes before it starts. If not, players can join the event via Temporary Match (please note that a successful match is not guaranteed).

6. Teams will be divided into Red or Blue randomly.

7. Players will gain a buff if they have less than 20 participating team members. The fewer the number of members, the higher the bonus boost.

8. Players gain personal points and team points by defeating other players and collecting crystals. The team who reaches 10,000 points first wins. The team with the higher number of points wins by the end of the event time (if 10,000 points are not reached). Personal points and defeated player info will be showed on the left of the screen. Team points show in the middle interface at the top of the screen. All members’ points and participant amounts can be checked in general view.

Goals Personal Points Reward Team Points Reward
    Defeated enemies 50 0
    Successfully collected Energy Crystals 20 200
    Successfully collected Life Crystals 80 500

9. Players can check their current position and crystal refresh spot on the map, team member info and remaining event time show on the right of the screen.

10. Players need to wait for the Resurrect countdown to end or consume Gold Coins to Resurrect immediatly after death. Enemy players will gain a 10 second battle countdown if fighting you in a resurrection spot. (Cannot use Returned Gold Coins to Resurrect.)

11. Treasures refresh every 2 minutes starting 1 minute after the event begins.

12. Quiting will only earn you 50% personal rewards, and you can only join again via Temporary Match.

13. Event results will be based on personal points and battle results. Players may gain Duel Points which can be used to exchanged for items in Exchange Shop.

14. Temporary Match only works 10 minutes after the event starts.

i am looking forward to seeing .... how buggy this is going to be and if ALL servers are going to get seen some are still missing out on other events

Didn't know if I could reply to this thread or should start a new one, but we have an issue with this duel setup. On kongregate website server 2 we don't even have 8 people logged in at one time, let alone at the time the duels begin. Max number of players that log in for a day varies greatly but definitely no more than 10 active at one time. Just wanted to let someone know. Thanks.

archie
    Server 2
    Kongregate

The screenies aren't loading for me. Also, which servers is this event released on? I do not see it on my server.

IGN: Astherroth
    Server: [S55] City of Crowns (US West)

Quote Originally Posted by Astherroth View Post
    The screenies aren't loading for me. Also, which servers is this event released on? I do not see it on my server.

IGN: Astherroth
    Server: [S55] City of Crowns (US West)
    It is availiable on US east for now.

Hi, can someone confirm whether this event will be like Guild Battle - everyone who wants to participate should be online, or will it be like CSC and IM - after signing up the team would automatically participate. And if the online presence for players is mandatory, then players from low populated servers won't be able to participate, because in such servers it's impossible for 8 people to be online at the same time.

In this case I have a suggestion, please apologize me if you already have this in mind. So here is my suggestion:
    If it's necessary to be online, is it possible only one player from a team to be online. This person should be the captain and will lead the team, while the system would auto control everyone else from the team who is not online at the moment. And also the players from one team to be able to pass along the leadership (the captain position) between themselves, beacause the captain may not be available every time the event starts to lead the team. In this manner players can arrange between themselves, who will be available to lead the team for the current challenge.
    Thanks!

Hi, can someone confirm whether this event will be like Guild Battle - everyone who wants to participate should be online
    It is necessary to be online for this event.

is it possible only one player from a team to be online.
    It is not possible.

Herald of Harkenings louyi is just another poster. For now....
    always `east` all the time...why not `west` or `oceanic`???
    this just was the last drop...farewell players!!!

Priest of Pontifications hellabella_S1 is considered so-so around these parts. hellabella_S1's Avatar
    Where I don't have to explain what's going on in my head ... I don't even understand it myself!
    Hi Alkaris,
    When will this event gonna be released on EU too? Any timeframe for it? Thanks for any info that can be given.
    hellabella, S4 Westhollow
    Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaris View Post
    It is availiable on US east for now.
    Alkaris, I have a suggestion to the devs. If an event or feature is ONLY available for East servers, don't release or even show anything related in other servers. It's a damn tease and now, we have even MORE players quitting in other servers.

Solo showdown was released in East servers over a year ago. It still is not available in other servers. I doubt Dragonian Duel will ever reach other servers in a year or two. So please, help us deliver this message to the developers - if a feature/event/whatever won't be available across all servers, then disable all portions of the east-server exclusive on all other servers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast