Character must reach Lvl. 50 to participate in Dragonian's Duel.
Click to open.
1. Click “My Team” to enter the team panel and create your own team or join others. (Your team info will show up if you are already in a team.)
2. Need at least 8 members to be a valid team; team member cap is 20.
3. Duel will be held 3 times a week. Players can form their own teams during the registration time. Team and character info will be locked and unchangeable after the end of the registration period.
4. If successfully the registered team amount is an odd number, one team may not be matched to an opponent. That team can enter the event again at 9:05 PM via Temporary Match.
5. Team members need to stay online and form a team to enter the event at least 5 minutes before it starts. If not, players can join the event via Temporary Match (please note that a successful match is not guaranteed).
6. Teams will be divided into Red or Blue randomly.
7. Players will gain a buff if they have less than 20 participating team members. The fewer the number of members, the higher the bonus boost.
8. Players gain personal points and team points by defeating other players and collecting crystals. The team who reaches 10,000 points first wins. The team with the higher number of points wins by the end of the event time (if 10,000 points are not reached). Personal points and defeated player info will be showed on the left of the screen. Team points show in the middle interface at the top of the screen. All members’ points and participant amounts can be checked in general view.
Goals Personal Points Reward Team Points Reward Defeated enemies 50 0 Successfully collected Energy Crystals 20 200 Successfully collected Life Crystals 80 500
9. Players can check their current position and crystal refresh spot on the map, team member info and remaining event time show on the right of the screen.
10. Players need to wait for the Resurrect countdown to end or consume Gold Coins to Resurrect immediatly after death. Enemy players will gain a 10 second battle countdown if fighting you in a resurrection spot. (Cannot use Returned Gold Coins to Resurrect.)
11. Treasures refresh every 2 minutes starting 1 minute after the event begins.
12. Quiting will only earn you 50% personal rewards, and you can only join again via Temporary Match.
13. Event results will be based on personal points and battle results. Players may gain Duel Points which can be used to exchanged for items in Exchange Shop.
14. Temporary Match only works 10 minutes after the event starts.