+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Dragonian's Duel

Quote Originally Posted by Astherroth View Post
    Alkaris, I have a suggestion to the devs. If an event or feature is ONLY available for East servers, don't release or even show anything related in other servers. It's a damn tease and now, we have even MORE players quitting in other servers.
    it is pretty sad they keep doing this

Quote Originally Posted by hellabella_S1 View Post
    Hi Alkaris,
    When will this event gonna be released on EU too? Any timeframe for it? Thanks for any info that can be given.
    There is no time frame for it, all i can say that its going to happen. Maybe soon, maybe after few more maintenance.

if a feature/event/whatever won't be available across all servers
    I dont remember that such thing was written about dragonian duel.

Alkaris, I have a suggestion to the devs.
    This is not a thread for making suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaris View Post
    It is availiable on US east for NOW.
    why only let US east have it then "for now" - why not give it to everyone at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by R269008869 View Post
    why only let US east have it then "for now" - why not give it to everyone at the same time.
    Because devs decided to test it on US East first, as you could have seen it was not working fine after upload - german text and other issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Astherroth View Post
    Alkaris, I have a suggestion to the devs. If an event or feature is ONLY available for East servers, don't release or even show anything related in other servers. It's a damn tease.
    Not showing anything won't help - lots of ppl play on multiple servers. They'd just be telling all the other servers about it and there would still be rage, but with even less info.
    Seems devs like to use US East as a beta test group.

why does it have to start at 2 am in the morning cant you make it early for every1 to use

kias server 30

It doesn't start at 2am for US East. It starts at 9pm, an hour before the second DI. They have different geological locations for server groups simply to try and allow
    most players to be online for at least some, if not all, events.

Some might say, "Tough tomatoes, dude."

I think it would be nice when a new feature is released that if it is only for a certain set of servers that you add that. Like solo showdown is only for east and so is Dragonian duels. We might understand that a bit more than asking a million questions about it. If it is being tested then just say that. Thank you for your time

Quote Originally Posted by R283819061 View Post
    I think it would be nice when a new feature is released that if it is only for a certain set of servers that you add that. Like solo showdown is only for east and so is Dragonian duels. We might understand that a bit more than asking a million questions about it. If it is being tested then just say that. Thank you for your time
    yes this..........

this makes sense to me i agree im on an east coast server but get with you guys are saying i get a few adds for dragon pets for the new servers that i have yet t see in the pet shop or in any event
    Go Ahead explore the depths of hell we have an eternity to know your flesh.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast