Smashing Easter Surprise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    It's being reported. You'll be able to claim it through your Prize Log once it is fixed.

Comment

I won the Baddass Gaming mouse in the egg smash event and filled out the information form, but still have not received the item. So I made a ticket and got a reply from Elf asking if I made a copy of the form (I replied no) and have not heard back now in over 2 weeks. Frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Honda6 View Post
        I won the Baddass Gaming mouse in the egg smash event and filled out the information form, but still have not received the item. So I made a ticket and got a reply from Elf asking if I made a copy of the form (I replied no) and have not heard back now in over 2 weeks. Frustrating.
        Do you have the ticket id? Please provide ticket ID and I or other Mods can ask the higher ups to check your ticket again.
        As of Nov 1st 2016, I'm retired from Moderator task due to Real-Life Job. Any issues or questions, please contact one of the others Moderator or Head Moderator MemoryLane.

Report exploits through Ticket System.

Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the app support link.

R2 staff will never ask you for your account email/username and password.

Comment

Hi Dragon-imp,

Thanks for your assistance; I have an original case #532542 from when I got a reply form Elf R2 Andrew. Please note since my last post I have received an email from R2 Cinney requesting my name and shipping info so he can check if the item was shipped.

Comment

I need help

Comment

Any gm online?

Comment

Working...
              X