Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Smashing Easter Surprise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah its bugged r2 fix please its easter we need eggs to smash

Comment

Now they fixed it, but when I insert the code it says "invalid"...jesus christ

Comment

what happen with 547 server?

Comment

Where do you enter the code in Nova Genesis?

Comment

Originally posted by nova01 View Post
            ako01
            s87

i can't get my prize it say's claimed too many times can u fix it guys??
            I had the same trouble with LoA.
            Got 2 codes out of 12 eggs.
            First code worked but had to do 2nd next day.
            Another dud for me.
            Get a life, they said.
            I'm a GAMER, I replied,I have LOTS of lives

Comment

Is there going to be an Easter event for Crystal saga too?

Comment

i'm having problems redeeming my usb when i fill out the info needed it shows a screen for a second and disappears i only have the chance to read the first word which is error.
                Azazel S30 Mayan Precipice. char:3mil br guardian:1.81 mil br

Comment

Originally posted by R226632570 View Post
                  i'm having problems redeeming my usb when i fill out the info needed it shows a screen for a second and disappears i only have the chance to read the first word which is error.
                  I'm waiting for information about where to send the information when that form doesn't work.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

where are the usual events? like last year easter.and st patrick?

Comment

Originally posted by R226632570 View Post
                      i only have the chance to read the first word which is error.
                      Probably the same message i got in http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1511510 I wonder how much people unsucessfully submitted the info and didnt noticed :/

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      I'm waiting for information about where to send the information when that form doesn't work.
                      Thanks very much for the response MemoryLane I hope we can find a solution since the event ended the form cant be submitted anymore
                      Last edited by Hotscrock; 03-29-2016, 11:37 PM.
                      Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
                      Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
                      Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

If you won a prize that required your information, but you couldn't provide the information, you will get an email letting you know your information was not received. You will reply to that email with the required information.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

How can i redeem my usb prize?

Comment

ja mandei 7 msg no suport do jogo e nada , nesse tempo o cara continua logando na minha acc usando meus items e deletando tudo . quero alguma resposta do jogo

Comment

Tentando me hackear

ja mandei 7 msg no suport do jogo e nada , nesse tempo o cara continua logando na minha acc usando meus items e deletando tudo . quero alguma resposta do jogo

Comment

oh i have no prize

Comment

Working...
                                X