[Patch Notes] 3/31 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Easter-Update

I just dont get it. Why to decrease prizes and increase requirements to impossibilities? Even last year was tough to get red egg, this year its cash only? At 35 chocolates takes being active all day, and now to almost double it for less prizes is absurd.

Comment

when is the new rebirth?

Comment

so great **** until they best take us Strange energy now even QT all away to do something for non casher is how long live new server and players

Comment

Honestly... just gives us qt events instead of this
          Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
            yeah we get pack expanders (though our char as old as R2 is we already way pass page6 years ago) , makes one wonder.. if they ever thinking of giving new BAG/INVENTORY since we all go it full with cannot be put to vault items & bounds with only few line left.
            I'd say this is the best item available through this event. Not everyone has the luxury of playing for six years. I'd imagine newer players are still working on pages 2, 3, 4 etc. They also appear to be unbound so there's that. Sell to other players or trade with alts.

It's the rest of the items you should be commenting on. What a load of ****, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Necrosaro View Post
              I'd say this is the best item available through this event. Not everyone has the luxury of playing for six years. I'd imagine newer players are still working on pages 2, 3, 4 etc. They also appear to be unbound so there's that. Sell to other players or trade with alts.

It's the rest of the items you should be commenting on. What a load of ****, lol.

havent even 5 yrs. and not even free playing
              Though new players come and goes.still dont change the fact that R2 is old as 4yrs and otherplatforms like the original already has 8 pages.
              most items we old players have cashed already free to new guys. ..load of stars,idk about that
              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Necrosaro View Post

Pack expanders are in abundance on our server as most people have theirs maxed so sell the one's that they win in dragon coins cheap...it's even come to the point that I just give them away to people who need because it takes forever to sell them.
                (S36)Auroria
                160+ Eidolon Knight
                Apocolypse Co-leader
                (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

well I sent in a ticket regarding the Easter Event and that it is Impossible for players to get the 40 and 60 Chocolates needed to get the Pink and Red Easter Eggs. The response basically said

Sorry to update you so late. As for chocolates, Yellow Easter Egg and Red Easter Egg, you could purcahse them in shop. Because they will have Flash Sale events for them. There are also multiple ways for players to gain those rare items. As there are more events after Easter, the developers need to consider the schedule of the events. We hope our explanation could help clear your things up. If you have any other problems, please let us know.
                  So there you go guys you want the other eggs cash for them
                  APOLOYMI
                  MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                  LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                  (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                  GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                    well I sent in a ticket regarding the Easter Event and that it is Impossible for players to get the 40 and 60 Chocolates needed to get the Pink and Red Easter Eggs. The response basically said

We should have it for the 2 weeks then, not everyone is a casher and can just buy the eggs.
                    IGN (K6)MissSin
                    Married to (K6)SirOrigin
                    Guild: (S35)TheSpartans

Comment

You actually got a response?! Kudos to you dude

Comment

Yes R2 totally ignore the none cashers by given you the Easter event that gives you free stuff that isn't bound...... Also R2 totally ignore the none cashers by implanting the token events for the past year now O.o

People asked for the Easter events on the forums last week, now we have them so suck it up butter cup
                        And now they remove Strange Energy from Quartermaster how people non casher will progress?

Comment

Originally posted by keiber01 View Post
                          And now they remove Strange Energy from Quartermaster how people non casher will progress?
                          The Token Exchange has been the same for a very long time now, they changed to update it LOL. They added 4 new things in there one of which is Pearls of Wisdom....ask me that is better then Strange Energy as the boost from upgrading that is more better then the boost from Holy Favor, as Tenets ups base stats massively as well as your PATK MATK etc. You get more bang for your buck with Tenets.
                          APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                          GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

The Token Exchange has been the same for a very long time now, they changed to update it LOL. They added 4 new things in there one of which is Pearls of Wisdom....ask me that is better then Strange Energy as the boost from upgrading that is more better then the boost from Holy Favor, as Tenets ups base stats massively as well as your PATK MATK etc. You get more bang for your buck with Tenets.
                            HF gives patk, matk, hp ect which is % effected, tenets is not only the attributes are so don't underrate HF it is actually pretty good. But yeah end game tenets is better since butt load of attributes and crit dmg op.
                            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

I disagree, I feel like I got more of a stat upgrade from holy favor 15 then I did with tenets. Would rather prefer the % boosts of those stats then a bunch of attributes. Now when I fuse a mount I get 100,000 stats thanks to holy favor.
                              What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
                                I disagree, I feel like I got more of a stat upgrade from holy favor 15 then I did with tenets. Would rather prefer the % boosts of those stats then a bunch of attributes. Now when I fuse a mount I get 100,000 stats thanks to holy favor.
                                you do realize that Tenets adds way more to you over all stats then HF right?

Tenets adds MASSIVE amount to the base stats, whereas HF does not. HF only adds more to PATK MATK etc but with maxed tenets the HF boost will seem like more, due to the huge boost from tenets.
                                APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                                GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Working...
                                X