Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To get to KnightHood for non cashers (BUT good players)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To get to KnightHood for non cashers (BUT good players)

I know many already got KH, not beeing cashers, or are in the way of Knighthood.

A lot of people complaign that KH is only for cashers and will take 2-3 years to get for a non cashers...

To get KH without cash you just need patience (3 - 4 months, wich oldschool players have. Remember how much it took to get our first 70 set and then get it to lvl 80?? )

1.- Always hoard, only use items with an EVENT ( I know now the events are bad, no more unlimited rewards, but still help)

For a dedicate player getting 360 (480 with luck) free chest during an event cycle is doable. Dont open then, save them and maybe you can get an ADV. Henna Exchange. (you will have to sacrify getting clothes or other things, but it will be for the best).

There is a Henna Exchange event every 15 days or so. You can get then 4000 to 8000 Advance henna per month (sometimes event exchange is too early and u can get 1k adv henna at most).

2.- Save untill you have at least 12k - 13k Advance henna to use it during events. ( you will end doing a total of 20 000 Adv. henna with the henna return)

You will need to do this a total of 2 times to get those +12 000 stats that KH ask.

Hope it helps.
    Last edited by Anubi0s; 04-02-2016, 11:43 AM.

With the way they are having events now, it's hard to get enough chests to trade for adv henna. Like with this res event, hard to make a 5-11 everyday of event without unlimited event to go along with it, especially if you are not vip.

IIRC, the last time they had an adv henna exchange, I was not able to get enough to trade for adv henna, but had loads of chests the very next day because of the sylph upgrade events. They don't want free players getting lots of adv henna, at least not yet.

Eventually and hopefully adv henna will become easier to get for free players but who knows how long that will be. And who knows, that may never happen, I am still waiting on adv mhara event.

Comment

The last time, they timed it so that you can't get the 120 chest necessary, and give a ton of chest the day after the henna exchange ended. Haven't you been paying attention?

Comment

Not sure where you came up with those numbers, but without spending, no one is getting 360-480 chests in an event. I question whether that is even a possibility given the reduction in rewards lately. The theoretical maximum if you had unlimited resources might be somewhere around there, but realistic numbers are more like 100-ish for a non-spending player per event set.

I'm a pretty old player with lots of resources to burn during events, and I have had trouble scraping together the 120 needed for a single exchange. 4 to 8 per month is way beyond the realm of possibility, especially since you don't get an adv henna exchange every week, so at least half your monthly chests can't go to henna.

Comment

Current chest event has resist crystals and kid war emblem upgrades (emblem, resist and resist reduction). I haven't even hit the 120 mark after 3 days, and I got all the way up to L11 resist crystals.

Oh, and clothing synthesis and ID also.

Comment

With a good Mahra/Sep event, I would get about that many event chests if I have 5-6k of either (Mahra or Sep) saved up (not being used) as a free player. The other "free" based events are so "meh" now if I am lucky to get about 30-40 to be exchanged into something I might settle for or just gamble to get clothing shards/beast souls since now we can't get titles (no wings anywhere other than to spend for a completely different set of boxes).
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

his numbers might not be exact on how often/how many chests/how long... but the concept is simple and you can't argue with it.... max chests like you already do... trade them for adv henna.....

stop complaining.

Comment

I am worried with the way the game is going, I recently had a change which means I cannot cash anymore (Not that I was a huge casher anyway).
                But Now we can`t get clothing titles without spending at least 7500 Balens, Adv Henna just isn`t free, yes u get some free with recharges, but u still have to spend money to get it.
                I am lucky enough to have 35k balens on my account atm and will use that for adv henna when the right offer comes along, but I still doubt I will have enough for knighthood.
                But unfortunately Wartune isn`t a non casher friendly game these days and it only seems to be getting worse :/
                Last edited by DemonRockstar; 04-03-2016, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bamcgowan1s View Post
                  his numbers might not be exact on how often/how many chests/how long... but the concept is simple and you can't argue with it.... max chests like you already do... trade them for adv henna.....

stop complaining.
                  You know something? It is all very easy! I am surprised you don't know about it. Here, let me let you in on a little secret that you OBVIOUSLY do not know even exist: The sky is blue.

Comment

ok, I got 1000 henna first event with free chest, got 5000 on second event, 3000 henna the next one and 1000 henna last one. So yeah, sometimes is better than the othe, but my point is you will get KH in a lot less than 2-3 years...

To get my 70 set and 80 took me like 6-7 months, and no one was complaignng, just farming for it.

Comment

Well, ni one complained cause you were playing to obtainthem, not waiting on events and farming... Also active player who don't cash are now stuck doing di tok till they have knighthood. Cause bg is being *** whooped and the rest is just to keep stacking stuff for events.

Comment

This last/current event I was able to get 3k adv henna and I don't cash. 3-4 months to get KH is pushing it though.

Comment

Who were the frakking idiots who insist that they can get adv henna every single time? Try getting the one this time. 39 chests is all I could get. 120? HAH!

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                            Who were the frakking idiots who insist that they can get adv henna every single time? Try getting the one this time. 39 chests is all I could get. 120? HAH!
                            I would wager, that it will be almost impossible to get adv henna from now on. Not without cashing, at least.

Comment

Well, no more clothing or mounts for me, then :P R2 ain't getting a cent in balens.

Comment

Working...
                              X