Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "2 X 2" Troops Formation

Hello

With the inclusion of Eudaemons, it should be possible to implement a "2 X 2" formation in the troops' section of skills, similar to the formation on the image below, to the right; The regular troops like the angels, templers, and griffins can stay at the front, but the Eudaemons should be allowed to stay back with the Hero, since the Eudaemon is a copy of the Hero's abilities, at some level.

Click image for larger version

Name:	w5J4LHH.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	152.9 KB
ID:	1781254

I like using my Eud as fodder in the beginning, and then switch them to the back while the hero takes a punch or two.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Give it a little longer, and you'll find that troops are only good for two things: occasionally soaking a big single-target hit, and giving your toon a bonus from enlightenment. They're far too weak to be useful any other way once you've built up your toon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        Give it a little longer, and you'll find that troops are only good for two things: occasionally soaking a big single-target hit, and giving your toon a bonus from enlightenment. They're far too weak to be useful any other way once you've built up your toon enough.
        With that "2 X 2" formation, I'd rather share that "occasional big single-target hit" during continuous, long and hard battles , besides, the Eudaemons aren't regular troops, they're special troops; If you've played this game long enough, you'd realize that the enemies up front are attacked the most and not every Eudaemon have the skills to be a tank outright, like the knight Eudaemon, Eudaemon's survivability is important, in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          I like using my Eud as fodder in the beginning, and then switch them to the back while the hero takes a punch or two.
          Then the reverse of your formation in the beginning should also be possible to implement in the game, by reverse I mean "I like using my Eudaemon as support in the beginning, and then switch them to the front if the Eudaemon has tank skills, like the Knight Eudaemon.

Comment

Working...
          X