[Reported]Patch 5.6 Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Reported]Patch 5.6 Bugs

This thread is only for bugs come about with release of Patch 5.6. Please if your bug is from a maintenance after, or another patch, please find the relevant thread to report. Most would be in the Mega bug thread. Thank you.

When reporting a bug, always include:
    - Your platform (R2, Kabam, Kong, Armor) and server number
    - Your character name
    - A clear description of the issue
    - Wherever possible: a screenshot

Reported:

Typographical:

Intentional?

Resolved:
    Last edited by Whakapono; 04-07-2016, 08:55 PM.

HI, there is something wrong with spire after patch today, after every boss in spire its stuck, than even u ref and come back 1 boss is killed and again stuck, kindly fix this issue, all we 4 players in spire having that after each bos in spire, and 2nd thing dont know if its bug or what u have done but well whatever it is its really bad as did fisihing, green fisih which giving 25 nickles been giving only 5 and blue fish which giving nickles 50 that one only giving 10, so its totally bad, even now if fisihing is twice per week but not even worth once time per week not even going to get rewards from twice per week for even just once like before

Comment

spire stuck after each boss, and fishing rewards sucks as well now, and one more thing bounty targets removing diamonds from there is super bad as well, no diamonds in bounty target now after patch why, kindly change this, n fix spire thing as well and fishing too

Comment

The description of locations of items in the archaeology handbook is broken. When hovering over an item in the set, it just displays 'Output - '

Comment

The maintenance on Thursday 8th fixed spire for me. ( server r2 140) It works just fine now. Thanks for fixing it.

Comment

The friends tab is invisible when in Guild Beast thanks to relocation, also initial rage is drastically reduced somehow after patch.(R2 S12 Merrywindl).
            Last edited by Merrywindl; 04-09-2016, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Rage has been cut by 2/3s
              ♥Hell♥
              Sybian
              S1 - VictisHNR
              *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

yes and messenger it is not fit for purpose need the old flashing light back and visible in games eg arena, or mpd's when trying to invite

Comment

s 407 Ivory Palace ... was in game for a few now loading is at 50% and stuck on all browsers I have tried to get back in. Up to date on flash since it updated a day ago..
                  Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Originally posted by Turbain View Post
                    s 407 Ivory Palace ... was in game for a few now loading is at 50% and stuck on all browsers I have tried to get back in. Up to date on flash since it updated a day ago..
                    Is this a bug for 5.6 patch? This sounds more like a loading issue, that mostly resolve themselves after a short time.
                    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                    Browser Game Support

Comment

We received the 5.6 patch last night with MT. The friends chat does not flash at all and in many areas you won't even see it because of it's new placement. Cross server bullhorns are out of control and changing to just guild chat will not hide them. Also you cannot join a cross server mpd through the invite. On a personal note, after engulfing all my clothing I have a starting rage of 40. I knew it was going to drop. The issue is that my eudamon passive skill Fury Master is not applied to my rage. I should have 80 total rage with this passive and I do not. I just put in a ticket for this. Lately I have not been able to locate ticket numbers at all (and yes I read the thread about locating them, never pulls them up) I am on R2games server. Character name and server number in signiture
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	initialrage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	490.1 KB
ID:	1724462Click image for larger version

Name:	eudabonusrage.jpg
Size:	403.2 KB
ID:	1724463
                      Frozenshade
                      R2Games
                      S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Originally posted by frozenshade View Post
                        We received the 5.6 patch last night with MT. The friends chat does not flash at all and in many areas you won't even see it because of it's new placement. Cross server bullhorns are out of control and changing to just guild chat will not hide them. Also you cannot join a cross server mpd through the invite. On a personal note, after engulfing all my clothing I have a starting rage of 40. I knew it was going to drop. The issue is that my eudamon passive skill Fury Master is not applied to my rage. I should have 80 total rage with this passive and I do not.
                        Hey Frozenshade,

Fury Master is Max Rage, not Starting Rage. If you keep casting rage-gaining abilities, you'll be able to fill up to 140 Max Rage. The drop in Starting Rage you're seeing is the result of the new Clothing System. I myself lost over 30 Starting Rage. It's rough.

Comment

No indication where the items from archaeology come from, as the greyed out items all state "output -"
                          server 244
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	arch.png
Size:	854.3 KB
ID:	1724464

Comment

Kabam Server 74 Garion74 Bug in Archeology: when claim Beast Souls II (120)in Murken Forest they didn't show up in Mount ShopClick image for larger version

Name:	Mount Shop showing beast souls.jpg
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	1724467

Comment

When reporting a bug, always include:
                              - Your platform (R2, Kabam, Kong, Armor) and server number Kongregate 5
                              - Your character name Fyrintenimar
                              - A clear description of the issue: Probably intentional theft on the part of the devs, but the new clothing system stole a massive amount of starting rage. This is an advantage players paid for, and paid big money for. I lost nearly 1/2 my starting rage, and as a knighted mage, that is a huge nerf. They already took away the passive rage gain for multi-target, making what was already slowest rage gain in the game even slower.
                              - Wherever possible: a screenshot: All players experienced this issue; yet to hear from a single one who was not robbed by this change. Impossible for me to SS what has already been stolen.

Reported: Submitted a ticket this evening after work. Ticket # 525245.

Typographical:

Intentional? Probably an intentional theft on the part of the devs. Figure I may as well report it and give feedback that I consider this as massive theft and unacceptable since there is no other way to do feedback that the devs have any chance of seeing...we already know they don't pay attention to the forums.

Resolved: Not yet. Probably they have no intent of fixing this most likely intentional "bug".

Comment

Working...
                              X