Sylph Arena and Group Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Arena and Group Arena

Posting for Gladi. I don't have screen shots of group arena for the point difference. I will look tomorrow. However sylph arena is messed up and started back at iron group and I am getting opponents I have never seen before. If you look, there are no r2 servers listed. Click image for larger version

Name:	sylpharenareset.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	375.0 KB
ID:	1781332Click image for larger version

Name:	arena.jpg
Size:	450.3 KB
ID:	1781333
    Frozenshade
    R2Games
    S385 CrimsonLair

Sylph Arena messed up after Maintenance April 8

After Maintenance on April 7, our Sylph Arena Rankings got messed up.

Refer to [http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....d-Group-Arena]
    credits to frozenshade

After the weekly Maintenance on Apirl 8, our sylph team rankings got reset again and it is now showing names that arent on the cross server rankings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph arena 2.jpg
Size:	459.0 KB
ID:	1724373Click image for larger version

Name:	Sylph arena.jpg
Size:	481.2 KB
ID:	1724374

Comment

SO...we had maintenance and this is a screen shot of my sylph arena this morning. STILL MESSED UP AND RESET AGAIN!!!Click image for larger version

Name:	sylpharenaaftermt.jpg
Size:	478.4 KB
ID:	1724375
      Frozenshade
      R2Games
      S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Group arena .. after 8-4

league points wrong

Name:	2.PNG
Size:	361.5 KB
ID:	1724379

Comment

I need a server number with this, please.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thanks frozen. Looks like a side effect of the cross server grouping issue, which has been reported. Now just need to see how far the issue spread since this morning's maintenenace.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

well. it spread to titan wars, group arena, sylph arena, battle grounds. and pretty much all other forms of pvp batttles. we have more people from wartune and kabam servers then we seem to have from the r2 servers.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Thanks frozen. Looks like a side effect of the cross server grouping issue, which has been reported. Now just need to see how far the issue spread since this morning's maintenenace.
                I'll try to explain the best possible, its not only the ranks but at least in the east coast they fused both cross servers (we had two separated east coast cross servers).
                As a weird side effect each side can see the rank from the other side as it was before the fusion.

But we are connected in.
                Sylph Arena
                Battleground
                Group Arena
                Eudaemon Arena

And won't be surprised if every special event from now unless it's fixed and i hope for.

This might be intended also but why ?
                East coast archer.

Comment

Glass Mines S551...same thing here...all my rankings in all that was mentioned have been nerfed.
                  Sapphire
                  Mage Lvl.80:
                  BR:
                  106,802,118 Normal Mode
                  101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                  Server: S551 GlassMines
                  Guild: Spartans
                  Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

R2Games 570-606 Server Group West Coast

Comment

ofc .. iron group .. look in picture above ..

Name:	2.1.PNG
Size:	346.1 KB
ID:	1724388

mods do ur task and forward this to the right department .. and give the missing weekly rewards

for me and all of kabam s67 ..

in case u didnt know what i even get as u guys never play its of no wonder

and as its blatend theft .. we will accept the full reward * days it takes to get them .. so hurry .. it adds up quick
                      Last edited by demoniced; 04-08-2016, 07:16 PM.

Comment

We had matches this afternoon in Group arena with Test servers lol AND our rankings there were reset from Gold group to Silver
                        Frozenshade
                        R2Games
                        S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Tsk tsk tsk. You would think they would fix that by now since it has been like around 4.5/5.0 where they changed the weekly ranking tally/reset days and messed up somewhere in the process. So, not only Kabam is affected, but everyone as well. Oh well.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

no thats some other problem that has its own thread ( since 4.5/5.0 is history ) .. meikura, as normal u not know what u speak off so shut it ..

gold group shown points iron group .. weekly rewards iron group ..

this was caused by the maint done on 8/4 ..
                            where they *reset* rankings of sylph arena and group arenas .. sylph arena has its own thread so i not comment it here ..

how they say it .. u have same clear prove as screenshots above .. feel free to add urs below .. with server affected
                            Last edited by demoniced; 04-08-2016, 08:33 PM. Reason: spell

Comment

First off, lady, drop the 'bravado'. You don't impress me one bit. And I am not looking for a fight.

Second, you can do a search on the problems related to yours in the Bugs section of this forum that it has been a long time and it hasn't been fixed. In fact, by what I am seeing (as you are showing), it has gotten much worse (2 rank drops as opposed to 1 like before) that is affecting player progress (newer servers wanting to get the mount, older servers trying to get as many mount cards to recycle for beast souls) as that is a very big difference in the amount of points.

Third, I am in the forums more than I am in the game. So, until they really fix it and make it enjoyable for the entire player base, you will see more of me here and on Facebook (and only if I get a break from renovating my home).
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X