Locked gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locked gems

Any ideas how I can unlock gems that are in sockets. Trying to unsocket gems get message "target has been locked, please unlock it 1st" tried double click, tool plus dragging.
    BigRed

Originally posted by BigRedTed View Post
    Any ideas how I can unlock gems that are in sockets. Trying to unsocket gems get message "target has been locked, please unlock it 1st" tried double click, tool plus dragging.
    try clicking this and input the pass u made up

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	1724389

if u forgot u can reset pass to unlock

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	1
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	1724390

Comment

thank you, some how gear has become locked. Have to strip then unlock gear b4 unsocketing gems
      BigRed

Comment

No need to strip. You can unlock them while they are worn.

Locking is a good idea as too many people have been hacked and their equipment destroyed by malicious losers. What they do is to get hold of your toon and sell everything. Locking prevents that as they can't sell them if they don't know the second password.

Comment

Ada would be correct and thanks for helping out while my computer misbehaved this weekend *shakes fist at it!* Item lock is a valuable tool, it helps protect items, clothing, equipment, astrals, sylphs and items of value in case something bad happens. its a very nice feature and several people forget about it. Should you forget the item lock password, there is the ability to reset that, but it takes time to do so in game, which in itself is another fall back in case something bad happens it gives an accounts owner time to get a ticket sent in to stop ore bad things from happening.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X