Server DC Daily S94

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server DC Daily S94

mann this sukks I lost like 20g today because stupid server went down.. I tried handing in a lvl 6 crystal 2x and both times it failed because ur stupid server went down.. either giv us our delivery trys back or giv me the 20g I should have got for delivering..

thers totally no point having vip if this keeps happening cause we are looseing tonnes of stuff.. its crashed 4x during dungeon attempts in the last 2 days and now its started dureing delivery as well.. FIX THE DAM SERVER AND REFUND US
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-08-2016, 08:47 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

I have work today so the time that I have on is very minimal, yeah I can leave it to afk while I am working but if I am on I would like to be able to do the events that are going on in the time before I have to leave. Please compensate us or something for the server crashing again and again.

Comment

ohh look another crash.. this time QUIZ

Comment

so anoying.. hope they fix it soon =/

Comment

If you would like to request a refund, you will need to direct your case through the ticket system (http://www.r2games.com/support/). A refund application will be sent to you, and reviewed by our team. Refunds are not always guaranteed as the final decision does vary case by case, however should you receive a refund, keep in mind that your account will be susceptible to being permanently banned.

Comment

AFK Issue

When I set my computer up to afk grind while I go to work, about an hour or two later it would kick me from server and when I come back from work I will have an icon that says login failed: authorization error. How do I go about fixing this, my computer is set to never sleep so it isnt from my end is it because S94 is still unstable?

Comment

yep cause server just kicked me out of yet another nightmare dungeon.. and my afk is stuck on cant take it off

Comment

I cant even log back in yet lol

Comment

nether can I I was in middle of nightmare RV 3rd time in a row that iv killed the 1st boss just to get DC.d
                  stupid thing I knew was gonna happen cause it locks ur afk on and cant be disabled

Comment

it wouldnt let me complete my quest

Comment

it did that to me yesterday during delivery I was at the last guy trying to hand in the crystal and wouldn't let me do nothing it done that both times on my deliverys damn I was mad I needed the G

The thing that gets me is we have payed for vip but aint getting the use from it cause all our extra trys are getting scr3wed up because of the crashes
                      Last edited by Reverie; 04-09-2016, 01:51 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I swear all of this should be affecting Legends but I am pretty sure it ill not and still be at the same time

Comment

Iv lost many items i should be getting from the dungeons and from the deliverys yet we get squat for it.. Its really p,ing me off now

Comment

For me this is really starting to get old when I work 8-12 hours almost every day and the other part of it I am either sleeping or palying the very few hours on this and during that few hours all of this happens just gets me irritated.

Comment

when our server does eventualy get merged we will be so far behind every1 and so few on our server it will be pointless playing anymore because of this garbage

server crashes are the whole reason im refuseing to cash big on this server its jus not worth it
                              Last edited by Reverie; 04-09-2016, 01:51 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
                              X