No announcement yet.

Class Wars Return on April 12th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only 5 players from my server got to go to finals we used to have a lot I mean a lot of finalist. thanks r2 for hurting us all. at least open more halls so player who used to compete in cw can again. oh and we didn't even get a
    warning when it started on my server. I would say about 5% of usual finalist got to go to next finals and the lowest br for the finalist this time was over 7 mill br. im 3 mil so instead of 3 mill being able to play now u have to be over 7 mil to play in finals. wow thanks with changes like this how will u get any newbies. and a lot of players will give up because they feel they will never reach 7 mil br without a major credit card.

Comment

did any other servers not get cw lol r2 need to check on it and when they do they give us comp like usual diddly squat and the best part logged in and got message from wartunr2 place wagers for cw its like wiping your as s before tanking a sh it a ss back words lol

Comment

I got stronger for this CW thinking that would help me finally get into finals. Unfortunately, with this stealth move of theirs (not announcing it directly), now no free players can get into finals. My server use to have a ton in finals; that was cut in half. Why hurt players like this? It's a slap in the face to all of us and I don't know why they keep antagonizing players (and potential customers).

Comment

Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
          I got stronger for this CW thinking that would help me finally get into finals. Unfortunately, with this stealth move of theirs (not announcing it directly), now no free players can get into finals. My server use to have a ton in finals; that was cut in half. Why hurt players like this? It's a slap in the face to all of us and I don't know why they keep antagonizing players (and potential customers).
          my score was 3240 i knew i wont see finals as for last 6 mnths my score was always 3105 lol

to see finals now u need close to 8 mill to 12 mill br and knighthood and red slyph to even stand a chance to reach it

Comment

Working...
          X