Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency Server 94 Restarting! 4/11 @ 00:00 PDT(3:00 EDT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does R2 know how to run a server? The lack of closure on this issue can't be defined by it having "no point". I'm tired of hearing from the same hard-working forum mods every day and getting absolutely no reassurance from the company's actual development or game team. From a typical player, the company has lost it's integrity and sacrificed all of its professionalism for the sake of being too lazy to speak to any of us on the issue. And now we've been rolled back, and it hasn't worked.

Sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
      yer I guess but cant really be software if all be4 s93 was working tho.. gotta be something they have done new.. either that or its outside interference ie.. hacker and if that's the case how safe is our data?
      Well there is always things done behind the scenes that never make it to patch note we gamers like to call it "we been "Ninja'd"

Getting a bit of pm's asking me just what in the hell is being ninja'd. I'll try to explain better. Usually its a negative behind the scene undesirable effect but not always. Here is an example of both a positive and negative effect.
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Server-Update Ok this patch right here changed the way we get are loot from dungeons as we know it. My apologies if I couldn't find them, but I could find nothing in patch notes about drops changing. Anyone that has played this game for awhile knows that pc drops would stop dropping from bosses after 10 levels above them but after this they drop about 90% of the time now regardless of level and sometimes a energy particle in its place and about 5-10% of the time both. Good effect right? yes and no this also drastically lowered the fragreon essence drops. So there you have it, Ninja'd.
      Last edited by R2435384; 04-19-2016, 07:07 PM. Reason: Explanation

Comment

• I would love to ask them why they even thought a 2 day rollback would fix the issue considering its been going on since the very beginning of server.. lol..

Comment

• Well a rollback fixed 93 pretty well but I've lost a lot from this rollback (haven't logged on but the stuff I did in like 2 hours was lots of upgrades) so I'm not happy. And if r2 can make a new server and make it stable, why can't we just merge there? Make s95 on our Timezone for the specific reason of merging us to it and use the server as a base instead of 94's unstable mess. Maybe even make 96 the same Timezone so that people who want to start fresh can go there.

Comment

• Originally posted by soraisthebest View Post
            Well a rollback fixed 93 pretty well but I've lost a lot from this rollback (haven't logged on but the stuff I did in like 2 hours was lots of upgrades) so I'm not happy. And if r2 can make a new server and make it stable, why can't we just merge there? Make s95 on our Timezone for the specific reason of merging us to it and use the server as a base instead of 94's unstable mess. Maybe even make 96 the same Timezone so that people who want to start fresh can go there.
            Not that I'm a expert or disagree but it kind of works like this, one wouldn't make new software/server unless you have worked out bugs in previous software due to new software/server may be plagued with same problem/problems. You kind of have to get inside a IT/Developers mind. First logical step would be to stabilize current version then move on after that. That's why we have Alpha/Beta and move on from there. So no they wont make a new server till they figure it out.

Comment

• then why not make s94 a betta server refund all mony give every1 5k cyrystals per month and say ok wer gonna use this as a tester make it so no purcheses can be made tho.. only what they giv

that way we could play.. its not waisting our time or money we can have fun all equal and they can do trial and error fixing that way instead of this nonsence

just a thought.. but has anyone contacted the media about this issue on s94.. im sure theyd have a field day..
              Last edited by Reverie; 04-20-2016, 01:08 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Originally posted by silentzoner
                just a thought.. but has anyone contacted the media about this issue on s94.. im sure theyd have a field day..
                Don't think they are big enough for it to matter, but here is some food for thought:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	348.1 KB
ID:	1724569

Comment

• theres been a rollback. does it mean we cant ghost anymore through roses?

Comment

Working...
                  X