Server 95

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 95

Does anyone know when Server95 is releasing? I know it's probably when the devs decide it is needed but is there approximately a time like once in 2 weeks or one month? I'm not requesting a server right now, I'd just like to know so I can prepare for it. Thanks in advance.
    Yes, that's why I'm crowned queen.

No one knows the release date of future servers. You will need to keep an eye on the forum for any official announcements regarding such.

Comment

Could you guys for once stop asking for new servers and join the one which was recently released :?
      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
        Could you guys for once stop asking for new servers and join the one which was recently released :?
        I would but I'd rather not since S94 has a 9 hour difference in my time, which makes it almost impossible for me to join events. S93 only has a 6 hour difference which isn't all that bad but it's already merged and like 3 months old.

Comment

Servers are normally released every 28-35 days, or they have been for the past half a year, so you can probably expect a server in the next coming week. However, with S93 and S94 having loads of shut downs and stuff, r2 may delay S95 until they sort their problems out

Comment

Originally posted by sorryhardbadma View Post
            Servers are normally released every 28-35 days, or they have been for the past half a year, so you can probably expect a server in the next coming week. However, with S93 and S94 having loads of shut downs and stuff, r2 may delay S95 until they sort their problems out
            That's too bad, I was really looking forward to being able to play this week, since I've been waiting for a long time (4 weeks or so) for this Server 95. From what I've heard S93 is fine now and doesn't have as many problems since they got merged with S91 and S94 gets 1 disconnection a day which is still much but in my opinion they shouldn't let that delay releasing server 95 so the newer players can play aswell.

Comment

The one daily disconnection for S94 leads to hours of downtime, so it isn't a fair enough state, in my opinion, to launch another server without first resolving that recurring issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                The one daily disconnection for S94 leads to hours of downtime, so it isn't a fair enough state, in my opinion, to launch another server without first resolving that recurring issue.
                I partly agree with you on this. If I played on S94 I'd want my server working perfectly before wanting another server to be opened. R2games should fix it first, but the question remains how because from what I've seen they've tried several things and some have made things better but the server still has it's "flaws".

I really want a new server though, I've been coming on for the past month or so everyday to check in-game and on forums if anyone knew when the new server would be released. I guess it's up to the developers or the project team to decide whether they'll release a new server or not.

Comment

S95's launch information can now be viewed here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-5-5-10-AM-EDT

Comment

Working...
                  X