League of Angels 4/14 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 4/14 Update

All servers will be updated on April 14th. A new title, items, better rewards and lower event costs are on the way!

Keep in mind that this update may affect your in-game connection. We apologize ahead of time for any inconveniences caused. After the update, players should simply refresh their cache to see the new content and changes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	265.8 KB
ID:	1781442

New Content
    1.Added the Lvl.70 EXP Bonus Card.
    2.New event currencies and keys.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	225.9 KB
ID:	1781443

3. Added a new Title in-game: Almighty.

Adjustment & Optimizations
    1.Adjusted Online Bonus rewards.
    2.Adjusted Alchemy costs.
    3.Adjusted daily Devotion level and rewards.
    4.Replaced Heroic Badgeswith Lvl. 4 Glorystone ChestsinChampion Showdown.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Can we please have good Gemology prizes back for scoring 10k, 20k, and 50k? I have little incentive to take part in it if I can't get WoL spins or Lucky Capsules, etc.
    Thanks!

Comment

new update is missing Blessing stone seeds .. Come on where do we get them now ??? Cant believe the number of times updates have caused problems but losing Blessing stone seeds is a big deal. Pleas fix it or give us alternate ways to get seeds . If this is an attempt to make us pay in dmds or cash i am finished here.

Comment

Can you hold the event top up? I look forward to top up with unipin event, it was great thanks before

Comment

refreshing cache is not working and cant get game to open ???????????????????????????????????????????? been trying to play all day and cant wt.......

Comment

Working...
          X