• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Advancement Quest

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	377.9 KB
ID:	1781466 I don't get how to do this quest, it's not detailed at all in game. When I click to Brad to talk to him, the only option that I get is leave.

after you got the class advancment, you need to lvl 80 times more..as you read next to the arrow in first row, than you can read with Brad again

Comment

Originally posted by R212568019 View Post
      I don't get how to do this quest, it's not detailed at all in game. When I click to Brad to talk to him, the only option that I get is leave.

As Seidr1 says above, you have to go through all the ranks for the 1st class advancement then go back and talk to Brad. The ways to get the ranks are to get more and more exp and level up. Takes a bit for sure, but pretty easy these days with high exp dungeons.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Go talk to Brad one more time! I did it not long ago and its not stated in the quest, but talking to him another time helped.

Comment

Originally posted by R212568019 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]161177[/ATTACH] I don't get how to do this quest, it's not detailed at all in game. When I click to Brad to talk to him, the only option that I get is leave.
          im having the same problem nothign is happening and brad just tells me to leave

Comment

gas you max talent and legendary talent?

Comment

Wait, what do you mean by leveling up again? There is no EXP bar to show my progress or anything.

Comment

Working...
              X