No More Expirations: A Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Expirations: A Suggestion

Going to take the time to "plead" with the developers (and hoping R2 will pass to them) on suggesting that anything we get from cross-platform (no longer known as cross-server) activities (such as Chaos War, Class War, Titan War, etc.) should not have an expiration date. The reason being is that some of us are working on getting the mount for 10k in Chaos War, or mounts in CW, or any good and useful item only to be awarded less points since the introduction of the cross-platform. Our server was 2 or 3 in the prelims and then final around 2-3 with points shy from getting the mount (who the hell determines the points anyways?) in the past to now rank 20 after tonight's Chaos War. Now, I have a valid reason to suggest the expiration to be lifted so we can save up on points to get what we want instead of just settling just because the points have to expire.

Hope the devs will consider this in light of having a large population.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

The whole idea of expiration was to get you to spend balens in wager. You will only get CLOSE to what you want UNLESS you pump your wager with balens. Then, even on a loss, you get back enough crystals to buy the higher end mounts. For example, in the last Class War, I was in Warlord's Hall. Ended up in the mid-teens. Lost my wager, so got around 4100 crystals. Even if I had won the wager, I'd get maybe 4500 crystals. So, unless I BOUGHT extra crystals during the wager with balens, there is no chance of me getting the +50 mounts.

Now, if there is no expiration, I'd easily have gotten all of the mounts by now. But that would mean R2 is "out of pocket". It isn't going to happen.

Chaos War is the sole exception to this because it has no wager, but the trick there is to "encourage" you to increase your BR via balens so that you ARE in the list. Then, win or lose, you get enough crystals for the mount easy. Heck, I got over 5250 crystals from the prelims alone, 1750 of which is because I was on the list.

That is how R2 tricks you into spending, guys. And if you do spend on balens and validate their underhanded, deceitful trickery, you are a fool.
    Last edited by AdaJames; 04-20-2016, 06:32 AM. Reason: Class War, not Chaos...

Comment

I wonder if they take "bound" balens since I do have a <expletive> load on the 570 cluster LOL

Until they get this game back to everyone's satisfaction (not just the spenders), R2 won't be seeing a cent from this guy.

Comment

No. Wagers are balens only. Can't use bound. Hence, the expiry date.

If we could use BB, I'd have all the mounts and then some. I have over 50k BB.
        Last edited by AdaJames; 04-20-2016, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Aww damn. Oh well, that folds me out then.

Comment

Working...
          X