Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Temporary Maintenance 4/22 2:00 AM GMT (Europe & Oceanic Coast Servers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why there is ennia games in cross server rankings and not r2 servers with highest br 7 mil?

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
      The price was 1/10th of what it should have been...
      I know it was. I was just pointing out your error in your global statement

Comment

Originally posted by Patchcross View Post
        I was just pointing out your error in your global statement
        grabs popcorn and waits
        IGN: whitewolf
        Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
        Guild: OUTCASTS
        Class: Archer

Comment

9 hours of maintenance and still not back up? seriously what the **!!!
          LeeTheGreat
          [S251] Claw Rift
          MAGE 11.5M+ BR

Comment

Thanks for getting the S633 up and running again however can you please explain where our mpd attempt has gone? It's in my daily tasks but I have no attempts if I join group and I'm not the only one on the server with this issue.

Comment

funny ppl .... so many complaining about missing real life but waiting for wartune to be back on ...

Comment

Originally posted by Patchcross View Post
                I know it was. I was just pointing out your error in your global statement
                No error. Show me the actual written law that compels such actions. I merely pointed out your error in assumption and that even if your fictitious law exist, the fictitious law would still uphold R2's rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Josef_K View Post
                  funny ppl .... so many complaining about missing real life but waiting for wartune to be back on ...
                  well yea because by now i'd of finished all daily attempts and mpds and be offline....
                  LeeTheGreat
                  [S251] Claw Rift
                  MAGE 11.5M+ BR

Comment

where the hell is s222. Grey screen and not loading, thx Rwnk, I have another server running..............

Comment

guessing after 3 years I am out of here, ***** waste of time

Comment

i understand, that games have to be under maint, but why this? 2 days in a row almost every week now and nothing gets fixed

also, why are oceanics up and eu not?

Comment

Originally posted by klova View Post
                          also, why are oceanics up and eu not?
                          Up sort of. People don't have their mpd attempt any more. It's not like the server has been up so we have done it already lol

Comment

I still have my MPD attempt... Just did my MPD...

Comment

Europe server 583 not Loading whats hapennd?

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                                No error. Show me the actual written law that compels such actions. I merely pointed out your error in assumption and that even if your fictitious law exist, the fictitious law would still uphold R2's rights.
                                It would be in Dutch so you wouldn't understand it in the same way as you don't seem to understand that different countries have different legislative packages. In this case R2 would be in the right to ask for an increased price.

And don't tell me that this law is fictitious. I've used it myself on a number of occasions to get a lower price.

Comment

Working...
                                X