Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true, but we react in time, event was still on, sending tickets, recived just usualy mail from support, -we get your ticket bla bla bla- and after that silence, if we didnt do anything than this event ended story might be understendable

no offense
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

this is reply i got from support:
      We are sorry for taking you such a long time to wait for the fix.

For the Elemental Wander rewards, devs did fixed it once but failed. So they’ve been working on a fix again.

If devs cannot fix it eventually, we will apply the rewards to be sent manually. Please rest assured that you will get what you deserve no matter what.

Obviously the devs in question isnt very talanted, how hard can it be to reset elemntal wanderer??

Comment

Hera I am again to raise this issue, I will not give up on this because this is the only compensation we get for forced-merging our server. And besides, I gotta make a stand for once in my game-life y'know.

Comment

we are still waiting :@

Comment

I can't even beat the lvl 55 elite yet and I am lvl 91... this is an alt char, Galadriel43 on S184, European time, R2 games login.. My chars BR is only 3662204, don't even have lvl 4 yet in
            homestead as I play this char last of my 3 chars I play... I have NEVER beaten the lvl 55 elite or Boss yet. YET, it is showing in the Elemental Wanderer that I have beaten all of the levels,
            including the ELITE and BOSS for lvl 85!!! Can you please fix this, I have the same Issue for my main 2 chars on s184 and S84 and S135, Orionway on S184, European time, R2 games login,
            and orionway3 on S184, European time, r2 games login.... On S84, US Eastern Time zone server, R2 games login, my main logins are Orionway and OrionWAY... I'm including screen shots from
            Galadriel43, but the issue is exactly the same for my other 2 chars, I haven't yet beaten the lvl 85 Elite or Boss and not even the lvl 75 BOSS on the Orionway (lvl 92) , or even the LVL 65
            Boss with OrionWAY (lvl 86 char)... can you please put the wanderer rewards BACK so we can receive them when we beat the characters!!! PLEASE!!!

PLEASE REPLY, for all my chars, to ORIONWAY.CB@gmail.com

p.s. the galadriel43 char was originally my online wifes account, she quit playing june 1st of 2015, at that time, she gave me her login info so i could keep the char going
            so please don't send email to her... email to my email just above
            Attached Files

Comment

new month near and still not fixed by devs also completing any offers is bugged not getting credited

where could one find Matomy Money?
              and can loa platforms invite any other advertisers..
              Last edited by LudaTrix; 07-01-2016, 10:50 AM.

Comment

1 year later and this was never fixed nor compensated for! Just found this page in my bookmarks
                S69 Foultusk Lair/ub7/uc13
                IGN ShadowKnyght
                lvl 100 BR 640 Mil

Comment

Working...
                X