• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Character Name: Casanova
    Server: S21
    Name of Dungeon: Exelorn Hollows
    What you like about that dungeon, and why: PC drops
    What you don't like about that dungeon, and why: Nightmare drops the materials for rebirth that most people doing nightmare don't need anymore, which takes up valuable and already limited bag space. The fact that we can't mount in there makes the dungeon long and dreary when we just want to get things done and leave rather than wait for our toons to run about to get to the bosses.

Name of Dungeon: Evil Beast Sanctuary
    What you like about that dungeon, and why: Dungeon that doesn't take too much time and gives us what we want.
    What you don't like about that dungeon, and why: Not enough runs considering we need materials from there for some of the hardest upgrades.

A while back there was a suggestion for a "Blitz Mode" dungeon, which is essentially what Training Grounds are like now. The mobs and bosses come at you and you kill it and leave when you're done. Most people farming nowadays aren't looking to run about anymore, but rather to just get the materials and get out. This can be applied to every dungeon other than BC and Underdark (but Underdark is slightly too big to AFK) and I'm certain that many people would enjoy not having to run around, which is where most of the dungeon time actually is.
    Running to the dungeons is also a huge problem, particularly for the ones in the 120+ zones; as Auroria mentioned earlier in this thread.
    The reply above about having to create a party is also valid, as it wastes time and also boots us out of the dungeon if we disconnect, which happens more than frequently.
    Last edited by musicmaniaac; 04-22-2016, 08:28 PM.
    Character Name: (S21)Casanova
    Class: Priest
    Server: The Void
    Level: Eidolon 160
    Honour Rank: Emperor

Bacon

Comment

S42MxMood3
      Server: Tinosia Delta

Well I am not going to speak on the lil dungeons because I don't do them anymore. But I will speak on the ones I do now.

Psychodelica: I like the DC and Polish Drops.
      What I don't like: It's time consuming and the drops for DC are horrible now.Gem drops are not the best Need normal gems.

Exelorn I like the Mec and PC this dungeons drops a decent amount of those.
      What I don't like its also time consuming and you have to go an fight 7 mobs and they are spread out. As well as cannot use mount in here and the Gems drop for Nightmare are bad. Need more normal gems.

Purgatory: I like the Polish Notes when it drops a good amount and the Patrons.
      what I don't like are the fact that you have to go so far there is no NPC to auto take you there, the Flawed gems is a joke, the drop rate is not the great as well as the drops itself. Needs an update like Divine feathers would be nice. These mobs are not as far apart as Exelorn so its a lil more bearable. Still Time consuming as well.

Evil Beast: What do I like I like the fact that you dont have to take long to get to the boss.
      What I do not like: Where do I start with this dungeon? thee drop are a joke Period. There is only 1 boss and most of the time u are getting gears that you no longer need. The NE are rare to get I mean for crying out loud we only get 3 run in here at we are lucky if we get 1 Nether Essence!! THIS is the ONLY dungeon that Drops them!! and we need them to upgrade our Frag!!!! Need to make this like other dungeons more runs and better drops would be nice!

The UnderDark: What do I like about this dungeon its fast to do.
      What I do not like about this dungeon the drops this dungeon when It first come out I was excited I figured there would be amazing drops in here. Oh was I wrong this dungeon is the worst of all. I cannot even explain the drops because it is a joke. There are no Good drops at all in this dungeon when events come out like snorbs and other events that include dungeons. This one is never Included. This dungeon Should be the one that gives Divine feathers or Promethian Feathers. As well as better drops like normal gems and equipment from the mobs since you have to kill like 20 of them before you get the boss. Boss should just drop good items like the Divine or Promethian feathers instead of EW if you are lucky.

Monster Jungle: Its Fast
      What I don't like you can only do 2 runs in here!! We should be able to do more runs like other dungeons! This is the only dungeon that drops Monster Essences. Yes I know you can roll them in the dragon coins but still. Make this like the rest of the dungeons.

Public Dungeon: I like the drops and the points a lot from this dungeon.
      The thing I do not like is the fact if you dc then you get thrown out and can no longer enter!!!!! as well if you kill the boss you should get the drops and not have to wait.

(Exception Is Public Dungeon). I think that all dungeons should have an option to do auto runs. It hard for people who work and have to come on the game and decide if dungeons should be done or not. Or make it where are the bosses are in one section like Blood Coliseum. Now that Dungeon is great u enter afk in the middle and poof everything dead and u get drops and u done!
      S42MxMood03
      Guild-SoulofRuins
      Married:S36Krayzie
      Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Character Name:Gintoki
        Server:S94 Wild Autumn
        List of all dungeons I like:
        1.Psycholodica
        2.Exelorn Hollows
        3.Killer's Den
        Why I like those dungeons:
        1.They drop DC DE and Gems.
        2.They drop more HW,PC, and Major Enchantment Crystal
        3.They drop DC And more gems
        List of all dungeons I do not like:1.Revenant's Vault
        2.Blood Coliseum
        Why I do not like those dungeons:
        1.They dont drop Gems and HW Much
        2.Need to kill all mobs before the boss appears
        Last edited by GGWPSs; 04-25-2016, 11:29 PM. Reason: cannot explain

Comment

Do you count the minutes until you can run a specific dungeon again?

- Excuse me, Uw0tm8?

Do you wait until you're done with everything else in the game before doing runs in some dungeons while secretly hoping you'll run out of time to do them? What is it that makes a dungeon your favorite or least favorite?

- Yeah, cause that's the way to go! To wait till there's no time for them anymore, to ensure that the character progress stays as low as possible, right? Loot and boss distances, obviously?

We are wanting to know which dungeons you prefer, or which you don't, what you like about that dungeon, what you don't like about that dungeon, and why you feel that way.

- Revenant's Vault is nice early game, Psychodelica mid -/late game, due to the earlier mentioned reasons.

Selected players may receive a reward if the feedback is included in the game, so make sure to follow the outline below for every post. You may provide feedback for more than one dungeon. You may post as many times as you wish. You may provide feedback on anything that is classified as a dungeon.

- Who are you trying to fool with all these??? I mean there's been atleast three(?) feedback frenzies, and NONE of the stuff suggested has been implemented/changed, how do you explain that??
          Red is the new Green.

Comment

There has been a change in direction being taken with this thread.

Instead of listing each individual dungeon, the devs would like you all to list ALL of the dungeons you like, and why you like them, and ALL of the dungeons you do not like, and why you do not like them. Please see the updated format in the first post.

Thank you!

Comment

Character Name: LegendaryH
              Server: (S64)Purgatory

Dungeon I Like And Why:

(Public Dungeon)Don't Really Have To Do Anything Here, Just Go Up And Get Points In Exchange For Good Item Such As Pow/Gpow But The Downside Is That It Can Only Be Done Once Per Day.

(Blood Coliseum)Afk To Finish Dungeon Which Is Nice And It's Fast To Do. Also Like How It Drop PC/Engenry Partical/Gems

(Psychodelica)Although This Dungeon Require Some Time It's Seems To Drop The Most DC/DE, Which Is Nice

Dungeon I Don't Like And Why:

(Indigo Blight) Drop Decent PC When Lvl Below 30 But Affterward Dosent Drop Any Good Loot

(Revenant Vault) Doesn't Drop That Good Of Loot And Too Much Walking

(Sacrifical Relics) Ok Dungeon Because The Low Drop Rate For DC But Still Too Much Walking

(Killer Den) Hate How The Dungeon Is Being Layout Becuase Of All These Things That Just Make The Dungeon Longer

(Exelorn Hollows)Gotta Say This Dungeon Take Some Time And Dosent Drop Any DE Or DC

(Purgatory)So Far I Don't Seems To Getting Any DC Or Any Other Vauble Stuff, Just See Many Of Potion And Gear

(Monster Jungle)Pointless To Go Because It Dosent Drop That Much Monster Essence And if I Remeber Correct Its Bound

(Evil Beast Sanctuary/The Underdark)An Reason I Don't Like Is That I Can't Do Them Yet And EBS Only Have 3 Attempt
              Last edited by HingDead; 04-26-2016, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Character name: i quit
                Server: i quit
                Dungeons: ALL
                Put in a blitz mode, u go in, all mobs/bosses in 1 small space, put afk on, pick up loot, done.
                Or make gpow/esd/rog drop for all the running around time people waste.
                'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Character Name: (S91)Stealther
                  Server: (S91)Frosty Forest
                  Blood Coliseum (45)
                  Psychodelica (75)
                  Why I like those dungeons: because easy to just set afk and leave it.
                  List of all dungeons I do not like: Reverants Vault (30) Sacrifical Relics (55) Killers Den (65)
                  Why I do not like those dungeons: Chaotic. Cant just do 1 thing have to do multiple things.

Feedback for Devs: Create a weekly dungeon that drops bound pow and casher items that is based off the level
                  Ex: 30-45. 46-75 76-100 101-150.
                  Take out all the useless NPC's after you are done with them. helps with the lag.
                  Kabam Wartune's own (S7)Lunatic 2m BR.
                  R2 Crystal Saga's own (S91) Stealther-

Forum rules are here

How to access and file a ticket.
                  Need to check a ticket?
                  How to access the mobile support link? It should be through the links they provide.

Comment

Character Name:Siddhartha
                    Server:S91
                    List of all dungeons I like: Revenants Vault, Sacrificial Relics, Killers Den, Psychodelica,
                    Why I like those dungeons: FSE WINGS AND MUT-Because you have to move to each boss and it keeps you occupied: DC, DE, BSE and WINGS-Because you have to move to each boss and it keeps you occupied:
                    PATRON TRIBUTES, POLISH NOTES, GEM REMOVERS and Wings-Because you have to move to each boss and it keeps you occupied: DC, DE, POLISH NOTES, WSE and WINGS-Because you have to move to each boss and there are many of them so it keeps you occupied
                    List of all dungeons I do not like: Blood Coliseum
                    Why I do not like those dungeons: never enough wings and a lot of useless loots and there isnt a nightmare part for the dungeon also it is very very boring u AFK and do nothing else.

Comment

You had to do this long time ago.
                      So, there i go...
                      1. (S65)Schnitter
                      2. S65 Evil Beast Sanctuary
                      3. Blood Choliseum, Psychodelica, Exelorn Hollows, Purgatory, Evil Beast Sanctuary
                      4. good drop, and it deserve the time to finish those dungeons
                      5. Indigo, Revenant Vault, Sacrificial Relic, Killer Den
                      6. bad drop, and its a waste spend time for get stuff that can be got by other ways and in better amount

Comment

(S79)RiverNail from (S79)Shimmering Glade
                        im just going to mash it all together from a level 160 viewpoint:

Blood Coliseum- its easy an fast for higher level toons like me, drops HW to sell, gems and a wide range of useful items plus being able to AFK through it is a major bonus.
                        Exerlorn Hollows- its a big map with lots of bosses and the item drops makes it worth doing. only downside is it takes me 1/2 hour to do 5 runs.
                        Evil Beast- is fun, the timer gives you something to brag about but i do not like only having 3 runs, the shards and NE are highly desired, especially when trying to make celestial armor sets (which the fail rate is awful!!!!)
                        Underdark- mostly because of the AFK ability to kill all the mobs and it drops some valuable items but for the time it takes and only 2 bosses it is kind of a boring dungeon.
                        Killers Den- is a fun every once in a while because it is unique and somebody took time to design it but for farming i avoid it, the drops are nice but not enough to make it worth the time, id like to see more dungeons or events like this.
                        Psychodelica- 15 bosses are awesome do not get me wrong but the ''click to enter, click to exit'' can go away, it disrupts my rhythm and slows down the farming process,
                        the gem and DC drops are nice but seems like 75% of the items dropped are potions.
                        Monster Jungle- is useless, we get more than enough from dragon coins.
                        Sacrificial Relics - rarely run unless i am bored or if it is piggy week (what happened to piggy week by the way??)
                        Revenants Vault - is fun if i am bored but other than gems i do not have a reason to visit it.
                        Purgatory- is good for farming items to sell to NPCs and the layout is smooth and easy to farm, wish that shop ghost that appears in the normal level would appear in nightmare also.

I know if everything was easy and drops were loose then everybody would have stuff, that kind of ruins the fun and takes away the whole teamwork thing, I like to explore and find things that what makes a game fun for me.

Comment

Character Name: Levria
                          Server: S36
                          List of all dungeons I like: Psych, EB
                          Why I like those dungeons: Drops good stuff
                          List of all dungeons I do not like: Except those mentioned
                          Why I do not like those dungeons: Drops **** stuff

Feedback: Why not make some event that exchange stuffs like Otherworld Keys, Essences and other things that clutters in our vault for QTs and stuff...

Comment

Character Name: (DN1) Saiyan
                            Server: S13 Blackrock George

Dungeons I Like:
                            1. Revenants Vault
                            2. Blood Coliseum
                            3. Sacrificial Relics
                            4. Killers Den
                            5. Psychodelica
                            6. Exelorn Hollows
                            7. Purgatory
                            8. Evil Beast Dungeon

Why I Like These Dungeons:
                            reasons are written as below-
                            1. Drops sufficient gems love u team for tht
                            2. Drops enough purified crystal for all my upgrades, another bunch of loves <3
                            3. except exelorn, all other dungeons drops energy particle, so love you again.
                            4. Collectibles such Red Adaminite, Patron Tribute, Beast soul etc i get all of em completely free from dungeons, so yeah they are fun

Dungeons I Do Not Like:
                            1. Underdark

Why I Dont Like this Dungeon:
                            comparing the time it takes to clear a single run, the drops are not very good except the shards

Suggestions:

1. As for being the last dungeon, we really can hope some better items as drop from underdark such as better enchantment stones, Dragon Crystal, some high grade upgrade items such as Soul Shard, Divine feather, Pearl of Wisdom would be great!
                            2. Better drop rate of Red Adaminite, Dragon Crystal would be best if u really take it as to do things!
                            3. More dungeons need more space in Inventory, can we wish more pages on Inventory?

Thats all!
                            Thanks R2 Team, for giving us the scope to express our suggestions. Go GO!

Comment

Character Name: (S77)LordinBlack
                              Server: (S77)ShadowMoon
                              List of all dungeons I like:Blood Coliseum, Evil beast, Underdark
                              Why I like those dungeons:I can finish these dungeons in a couple minutes or less.
                              List of all dungeons I do not like:dungeons that take more then a 8 minutes to complete all runs.
                              How r2 can improve these dungeons: two words [super VIP] Super vip runs should be made available for all dungeons and would have the same boss, mobs and drops but all in a room like blood coliseum. Small square room where strong cashers can kill everything in a minute. I would gladly pay 100 dollars a month for a better vip system that kept me interested in the game.
                              Last edited by LordinBlack; 05-16-2016, 02:08 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Character Name: Jon
                                Server:[S95] Peach Gardens
                                Revenant's Vault
                                Sacrificial Relics

1) I like those dungeons because you have to move, yes move, like at RV and SR that you have to go to a certain pixel to dont get tons of mob following you.

2) The drops are good, you have that low chance to get a FSE on RV but you feel so happy when you drop one.

List of all dungeons I do not like:
                                Blood Coliseum
                                Killer's Den

1) BC is too boring, you just afk and see what you got and 4 bosses just for staying afk ...

2)Killer's Den is desnecessary complex, the story makes sense I really like it but it is too long, the traps are funny thought but still it take too much time, I just would do all other dungeons and let that one to the last.

Comment

Working...
                                X