Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

underground palace mount shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• underground palace mount shards

Any news on these yet do we sell or keep

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    Any news on these yet do we sell or keep
    I am not sure if this is still going on, but we were told to have anyone that has them to put a ticket in and they can be exchanged into beast souls. Give that a shot.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
      I am not sure if this is still going on, but we were told to have anyone that has them to put a ticket in and they can be exchanged into beast souls. Give that a shot.
      i know you could send a email to r2 to ave mount shards converted to beast souls but when i asked about underground palace mount shards they said no and was told to keep eyes open in news section

but would be alot easier to bring underground palace back remove cloud adventures to 1 day

as the onlyway to get the magical anteater is from underground palace

Comment

i know you could send a email to r2 to ave mount shards converted to beast souls but when i asked about underground palace mount shards they said no and was told to keep eyes open in news section

but would be alot easier to bring underground palace back remove cloud adventures to 1 day

as the onlyway to get the magical anteater is from underground palace

Or just remove CA all together. Rewards are ***** and too frustrating when you continually go back spaces, land on a chest and get nothing (even if it's go forward).

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
          When they took away Under Ground Palace, they told us to sell the mount shards...now you say they were saying at one point to send in a ticket to exchange for beast souls? That would have been great to know and been done in the first place and the ones of us not be told to sell them.

Comment

Wrong shards. He is referring to ancient mount shards.

Comment

Just to avoid confusion:

* Ancient beast shards require a ticket, so they can do an exchange on them to beast souls (1ABS:3BSouls). Please place the shards in the 1st slot of your inventory, and send a screenshot of them there with your character name in the same shot.
              * Underground Palace shards I personally hadn't seen any updates on these. Will see what I can find out.

Update:

Please do the same with Underground Mount Shards, as what is recommended with Ancient Beast Shards. Once you have done so, please let us know the ticket number (if you received one), or character server number, platform and in game name, and we can forward for you.
              Last edited by Whakapono; 04-27-2016, 08:36 PM. Reason: updated
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                Just to avoid confusion:

* Ancient beast shards require a ticket, so they can do an exchange on them to beast souls (1ABS:3BSouls). Please place the shards in the 1st slot of your inventory, and send a screenshot of them there with your character name in the same shot.
                * Underground Palace shards I personally hadn't seen any updates on these. Will see what I can find out.

Update:

Please do the same with Underground Mount Shards, as what is recommended with Ancient Beast Shards. Once you have done so, please let us know the ticket number (if you received one), or character server number, platform and in game name, and we can forward for you.
                ty for the update will it be same ratio 1:3 lol cant send ticket kabam part of ticket system to r2 is broken again oh well 1 step forwards 5 steps back as usual

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	2
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	1724752

Comment

I've never been able to replicate that error, harry, so I don't know how to get around it. Some people have been able to access that support page from a different service network, such as a mobile network if the provider is different. If you have no way to try from a different network, or if that also doesn't work, create a character on an R2 server, use the main site support system. Make sure to include all of your Kabam info in your ticket, maybe through in the error message for good measure. Grab us the character name and server you used to create your ticket when you're done.

And yes, same ratio.

Comment

If we still have both type of shards, should we send one ticket to request both, or separate them into 2 tickets? Please advise. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                      If we still have both type of shards, should we send one ticket to request both, or separate them into 2 tickets? Please advise. Thanks.
                      I will say initially one ticket, and put them in spaces 1 and 2 of inventory for the screenshot showing your name in same view (and keep them there). Be sure to also state you are requesting BOTH types of shards to be exchanged.
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post
                        I've never been able to replicate that error, harry, so I don't know how to get around it. Some people have been able to access that support page from a different service network, such as a mobile network if the provider is different. If you have no way to try from a different network, or if that also doesn't work, create a character on an R2 server, use the main site support system. Make sure to include all of your Kabam info in your ticket, maybe through in the error message for good measure. Grab us the character name and server you used to create your ticket when you're done.

And yes, same ratio.
                        have tried but finaly tried cyberfox and after 10 mins of waiting it lets me send a ticket lmao

eres my ticket if you like to pass it on so i can get my beast souls from underground palace mount shards i ave placed them in 1st spot in inventory

Your case # is 530890
                        Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-28-2016, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Your case # is 530890
                          Forwarded......
                          Retired Moderator.

Comment

So we can send a ticket?
                            Wartune R2-S219 / Archer / Legends

Comment

Double Post
                              Wartune R2-S219 / Archer / Legends

Comment