Is this for real?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this for real?

I have sent tickets to r2 before regarding illegal behavior (cheating/exploiting/hacking/account selling), and below is just a couple of them
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cheat.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	1781728Click image for larger version

Name:	putra1.PNG
Size:	361.4 KB
ID:	1781729Click image for larger version

Name:	putra2.PNG
Size:	358.7 KB
ID:	1781730Click image for larger version

Name:	putra3.PNG
Size:	360.2 KB
ID:	1781731

And nothing is done, R2 doesn't do anything.Others have sent in tickets.. and same thing.. nothing.

So I sent in a ticket for someone else suspicious (below)

Name:	Loca1.JPG
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	1781732Click image for larger version

Name:	Loca2.JPG
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	1781733Click image for larger version

Name:	Loca3.JPG
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	1781734

so now r2 says this

Name:	r2-reply2.JPG
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	1781736

which is a canned message because they haven't updated it and it says "Advance happy new year and a pleasant good day to you "
    then they sent me another reply and this is the kicker

Name:	r2-reply.JPG
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	1781735

Really.. if that last ticket didn't send up a red flag then what does?.. guy popped out red odin out of nowhere.Not even vip.. not even one the top players and i'm suppose to believe this guy odin is legit?
    This a question for a gm or Mod, who is in charge of your ticket system? clearly last reply is a load of **** due to fact players are exploiting this game and also R2 had to temp maint server because of a security threat.

Not being VIP doesn't really mean anything, just that the person doesn't have a VIP subscription. The security maintenance wasn't game related.

You're not suppose to be informed of the outcome of an investigation, so really, you should expect a sort of canned response. If you want to provide your ticket number, I can try to verify if an investigation actually occurred, but I won't be able to tell you the outcome either.

Comment

how do r2 detect cheaters? as u say u always monitor servers which we all know is b.s

as u always telling ppl to send tickets in for hackers etc and cheaters so this says u dont monitor servers like u say u do

the only cheaters ive seen recently is r2 themselves

altering patch notes 4 days after patch to clearly shaft players about clothing titles

r2 always lets hackers and cheaters keep their stuff as it makes players spend more to try and catch up

read what some added to forums and he says hes a whale casher http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-truth-read-me
      Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-28-2016, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post
        Not being VIP doesn't really mean anything, just that the person doesn't have a VIP subscription. The security maintenance wasn't game related.

You're not suppose to be informed of the outcome of an investigation, so really, you should expect a sort of canned response. If you want to provide your ticket number, I can try to verify if an investigation actually occurred, but I won't be able to tell you the outcome either.
        Case #: 528890
        Don't care for details, only want to know if anything was actually looked into or was my ticket ignored like the rest of them.
        Is this Guy legit?
        Red flag is this guy not a new player, he been around.He no where near top player br but has a red odin like them.Can kill this guy easily.. think that if someone able to afford red odin (and he did it the harder way being he has red venus.. never saw him with red hecate but bam.. red odin now) .. if he can afford red odin he can afford make his toon better so he doesn't get killed before he sylphs.
        Truth be told in all honestly this is the most help any r2 employee ever offer to me lol

Comment

Thank you for the ticket number. I'll see what I can find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            how do r2 detect cheaters? as u say u always monitor servers which we all know is b.s

as u always telling ppl to send tickets in for hackers etc and cheaters so this says u dont monitor servers like u say u do
            Flash is almost un-hackable. It's very highly threaded, encrypted very heavily, and has constant security updates from adobe.

That being said, R2 circumvented a lot of the security features when they created their mini-client, giving players much more access to variables/information that would normally be handed by adobe themselves.

Obviously, when cheaters/hackers do manage to get through the system, they have no ability to 'detect' anything, as evident by the recent golden tree debacle.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
              Flash is almost un-hackable. It's very highly threaded, encrypted very heavily, and has constant security updates from adobe.

That being said, R2 circumvented a lot of the security features when they created their mini-client, giving players much more access to variables/information that would normally be handed by adobe themselves.

Obviously, when cheaters/hackers do manage to get through the system, they have no ability to 'detect' anything, as evident by the recent golden tree debacle.
              lol r2 hack and cheat i dont know why they dont get rid of mini client for all its worth if they allowed to do this (specialy on sacred golden tree which ive seen many ppl send tickets and nothing done to these ppl they allowed to keep the merged slyphs)

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post
                Thank you for the ticket number. I'll see what I can find out.
                Well.. find out anything? lol

Comment

well... its nothing new to have Legendary sylph.. there is alot of small BR players that have get them , if u are lucky enough u can have it for only 60 balens. i didnt have that luck. have spin golden tree for 260 times and still didnt get it... 10 spins later my guild mate got it.
                  but this "charm" thing does lok suspicious.. especialy now when we dont get roses often like in past and where their cost in shop is overpriced. 10K charm a day is a bit to much even for top players.

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
                    well... its nothing new to have Legendary sylph.. there is alot of small BR players that have get them , if u are lucky enough u can have it for only 60 balens. i didnt have that luck. have spin golden tree for 260 times and still didnt get it... 10 spins later my guild mate got it.
                    but this "charm" thing does lok suspicious.. especialy now when we dont get roses often like in past and where their cost in shop is overpriced. 10K charm a day is a bit to much even for top players.
                    All you need to gain that much charm is to get a rose hoarder to dump them on you. I'm sitting on nearly 30k in various denominations right now, so it doesn't look that implausible to me. And if someone's going to hack Wartune to cheat, are they going to go for charm?

And for Odin, even paying full price for one can be a bargain compared to outright buying your way into the top BR ranks. In this case it seems like there's a good chance that player did get lucky on the sacred gold tree though.

Comment

There is a hack for the sacred tree, which R2 has not done anything about. 99% of the merged sylphs out there, unless it is by proven long-time whales, are a result of that hack.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                        There is a hack for the sacred tree, which R2 has not done anything about. 99% of the merged sylphs out there, unless it is by proven long-time whales, are a result of that hack.
                        yes any r2 player that knows this hack using mini client can hack the sacred golden tree and theirs nothing r2 are doing or saying about it

so it seems cheating is allowed in r2 servers

Comment

Your hatred for people who spend and non-Kabam servers is pathological.

Comment

players do get lucky on Sacred Tree
                            On my server same player has got a merged sylph from sacred tree the last 3 times it has appeared
                            She is a really lucky player

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                              All you need to gain that much charm is to get a rose hoarder to dump them on you. I'm sitting on nearly 30k in various denominations right now, so it doesn't look that implausible to me. And if someone's going to hack Wartune to cheat, are they going to go for charm?

And for Odin, even paying full price for one can be a bargain compared to outright buying your way into the top BR ranks. In this case it seems like there's a good chance that player did get lucky on the sacred gold tree though.

i agree with you, maybe this guy (TS) just jealous of ppl who can gained/got alots roses and also jealous to ppl who has odin while he can't afford to pay for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X