broken compass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broken compass

Archaeology can not be done is not moving arrow can not attack the boss or anyone else

Click image for larger version

Name:	235235235235.png
Views:	1
Size:	667.8 KB
ID:	1781791

Click image for larger version

Name:	??????????.png
Views:	1
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	1781792 write when attacking the boss or the castle
    Class: Маг

LVL: 80

Battle Rating: 12 870 752

Server: 26 - Европа

What has attacking people in wilds got to do with the compass?

Comment

Granted I have not met a spot where the compass goes beyond it. There are some times where I have a big <expletive> monster or someone's VIP'd castle is in the way of the point (again, clicking zone and field) that sometimes I wish the arrow keys would work when navigating so I can precisely come into range. Next time when you do one of this sort (screen shot), it would be nice to capture it all (mainly the coordinates displayed) so it can be better looked at. Also, know that the small real estate is no bigger than 200,200 (X,Y).
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

There is a trick to that. Just move away so that the fog covers the city of the other guy, then click on the village that is now there. No attack and you end up on his spot, and you can then start digging.

Comment

Might try that if I do get into a jam.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

try teleporting back to your castle and use the compass again.. if it still points you to same nowhere, you might want to refresh.. it usually helps me when the pointer takes me to a part of the map where i can't go any further, it lights yellow, and the spot is nowhere the areateleporting back to your castle and use the compass again.. if it still points you to same nowhere, you might want to refresh.. it usually helps me when the pointer takes me to a part of the map where i can't go any further, it lights yellow, and the spot is nowhere the area

-- this reply's irrelevant -.- pls ignore or remove
            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Working...
            X