Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How long does it Seriously.............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it Seriously.............

Take for a Recharge to go thru?? 4 + Hours seems rather long to me. I have 2 orders listed as 'Order Pending', yet Transaction thru PP is paid. I sent TICKETS in hours ago also, NOT 1 RESPONSE. I guess nobody works at this

Either??

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

I find your post ironically funny, considering the quote in your signature.

On a more serious note, I'm not surprised they haven't responded.

Comment

LOL it was an old sig. Recently returned to R2 games after a very long hiatus. Yeah I didn't expect a today response here either

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Comment

I'm not surprised they haven't responded either. It's only been a few hours since you've sent in your ticket, and it's a Saturday morning. Generally, you can expect a response in about 24-48 hours for billing issues. If you need assistance sooner than that, you will need to provide either the character name and server your ticket is under, or the transaction numbers for your pending purchases.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X