Wedding Ring Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Ring Question

My spouse has quit, and I wish to remarry.. my current ring level is 8.. when I divorce and remarry, how love will that level drop?
    I have read in some places that it depends on the wedding that if I take most expensive that it wont drop any.. middle wedding will drop ring
    2 levels and the cheapest will see a ring drop of 4 places.. so a level 8 ring becomes a level 4..... anyone know if this is true or if my ring completely
    will return to level 1?

Yes, if u take most expensive wedding lvl of ring stays same, middle drops its lvl by 2 (so 8 becomes 6) and cheapest lowers its lvl by 4 ( 8 becomes 4).

Comment

Originally posted by R219624798 View Post
      My spouse has quit, and I wish to remarry.. my current ring level is 8.. when I divorce and remarry, how love will that level drop?
      I have read in some places that it depends on the wedding that if I take most expensive that it wont drop any.. middle wedding will drop ring
      2 levels and the cheapest will see a ring drop of 4 places.. so a level 8 ring becomes a level 4..... anyone know if this is true or if my ring completely
      will return to level 1?
      What you've read is correct. Even with a lower cost wedding, the amount of wedding ring materials that drop in dimensions you'd be back to level 8 in no time.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
      X