No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/19 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again, 7Road have ignored the major sticking points in the game and concentrated on things that are not really required. Pity!!!

Comment

I think that 1-3 hours has come and gone. Can you try updating the thread?Cuz Mait takes place when I work and usually finishes before I get on. I think its been more like 5+ hours now?

Comment

Originally posted by KayaBlanche View Post
        I think that 1-3 hours has come and gone. Can you try updating the thread?Cuz Mait takes place when I work and usually finishes before I get on. I think its been more like 5+ hours now?
        its only been offline for 1 and half hrs lol

Comment

keep clickin refresh

Comment

ah, i will log in but Maintenance !!

Comment

Originally posted by n.cot View Post
              better add turquiose , blue crystaloid in league shop -______-
              not agree with you,tuquiase and blue crystaloids you can get in bounty targets, but if they add orange items enchant, refine materials, it,s will be great

Comment

Thank you R2. You and ur stupid new clothing system made me quit today. When i started to like the game again, r2 do something to **** everything.
                With cloths in vault, activate them and not geting title like others did, i know perfect how works with them to get title, but i simply not got the title. thank you again.
                IGN: Deadpool

Comment

This game is full of crybabies

Comment

Originally posted by Patchcross View Post
                    Fascinating, you didn't even read what was said properly which makes you one of the old species of stupidity. If you have to comment, MAKE IT RELEVANT!!!
                    another R2 supporters huh? you and pagan should become newest dumb and dumber lol

Comment

Eh, whatever blows your skirt tail up/ I'm not the one complaining. And yes, I like this game.

Comment

Originally posted by R23016332 View Post
                        another R2 supporters huh? you and pagan should become newest dumb and dumber lol
                        Didn't say I was an R2 supporter or to be more accurate a 7Road supporter. I find the 7Road service abominable but you read into my comment something that WAS NOT THERE, so that makes you the dumbest of them all.

Comment

when will be new eu srv relesed???

Comment

So many kiss butts on here. I know I have been off for nearly a week, but damn.

Okay, bottomline is that this game isn't what it used to be. No matter how many patches and/or maints it do take, if the important parts are not addressed/fixed, then what's the point?
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                            X