Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I am a bit old and forgot some of the system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a bit old and forgot some of the system

I play Wartune for 1 year and It change a lot...Can anybody teach me lel

You are going to need to be a whole lot more specific about what it is you are wanting to know. I recommend playing the game, and then using the Search at the top of the forum page when you have a question. If you can't find what you're looking for, then post your question, and someone will answer that.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by AsunaTang View Post
      I play Wartune for 1 year and It change a lot...Can anybody teach me lel
      I started playing when WT 1st came out but missed about 2yrs and had to start over. I was overwhelmed at first with all the new things that had been added to the game, but found this site and got in game help from other players.

[site removed]
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-21-2016, 09:52 AM.
      IGN: whitewolf
      Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
      Guild: OUTCASTS
      Class: Archer

Comment

I stop at the sprite update and stop playing cause of stuff....And once 2016 came i started playing again and i am 50+ level.Cause of my problem i play once a week and it kinda suck by missing the world boss

Comment

Originally posted by AsunaTang View Post
          I stop at the sprite update and stop playing cause of stuff....And once 2016 came i started playing again and i am 50+ level.Cause of my problem i play once a week and it kinda suck by missing the world boss
          If you're only level 50-60 then you're probably better off starting a new toon on a new server and going through all the walk through quests. The changes are fairly massive and you'll probably catch up to your original toon in less than 2 weeks of gameplay. I'm not sure if it changed in 5.8 but after patch 5.5 for example, when you hit 50 you don't have the kill the sylphs on the atoll to get a sylph quest, they just give you 4 blue 1 star sylphs, and with patch 5.8, all sylphs you own now are the same level you are. They don't level seperately from you.

Comment

If though you have something specific you'd like information on and can not find it via the search feature we are happy to help you with as much information as we can provide. I will admit there have been a lot of changes happening in the recent months which can be confusing to the most seasoned of players let alone those who are returning.. so if we can be of any help.. do not hesitate to let us know! One of the biggest changes is that you gain experience on login now and it is automatic.. which can make camping a lot harder if that's what you are after. It was mentioned in the 5.7/5.8 patch note and is something that confuses many returning players as their experience keeps going up and t hey do not understand why.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X