Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune 5.7 & 5.8 Sneak Peek

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to cost 120k balens to do what ever it is,and going to expire in 30 days unless you renew for another 120k balens like most of R2scams.
    Last edited by nicobergman88; 05-22-2016, 12:54 PM.

Comment

knighthood maybe easier to attain hehe

Comment

could be a few things china u can now change ur class from archer to mage or knight etc merged edimon it dont really tell u much :P

Comment

Personally, I think it is the Dragon Whisperer sub-class that I have read about. [a site] has a good guide on it. I hope it is this as it looks quite interesting.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-24-2016, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Let See............
            Sunny

Comment

It's definitely the sub-class thing that was posted on [a site]. Once you get past the other stuff in the poem, it's pretty obvious.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-24-2016, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
                When you Awaken to Sylph Mode if your Eudaemon is still alive then it will awaken to the Sylph following it.
                The pic shows us one UGLY creature, I don't wan't my Eudaemon to turn into something like that. LOL
                Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
                Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by tunafan View Post
                  Reading that stupid poem, I think I can understand that the game is now officially run by retarded 12 year olds.
                  You call that a poem? I'll have what the writer is smoking. lol
                  Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
                  Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Working...
                  X