Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey

Hi Heroes,

Please take a moment to take our survey to help us improve your gaming experience. As always, thank you for your support and see you in-game!

http://goo.gl/forms/qNm0h4t0jLwIllHq2

Click image for larger version

Name:	Survey.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	234.2 KB
ID:	1782088

thats a troll right?

Question A : 4. Would you prefer to lower the Tattoo requirements for the second Class Advancement (Knighthood)? *
    isnt that obvius since free user needs more than 14 months in a raw without missing any event to achiev knighthood?
    Question B : 12. What improvements do you think Wartune could make? *
    Check forums actually u will realise what we want as players
    Question C : Which troubles make you less likely to play Wartune?
    You forgot to mention the events that got removed double rewards etc and so much more
    Question D : Which features would you be most likely to spend money on?
    Well thats what u are actually intrested only by far...since if r2 was intrested for anything else ... would actually check the forums , suggestions complains etc and not post some {silly** questions on a survey
    Question E : Do you plan to spend money on Wartune?
    Whats up u started to see less income in ur pockets and u start wondering whats going on?
    Question F : What keeps you playing?
    You already know ...our self effort so far along with friends in our guilds which we dialy play together ...either if we are disapointed from many aspects in the game ( which we obviusly love) wartune

Sorry if i am being harsh but thats my truth about this survey and i wanted to post my opinion.
    Last edited by R229619798; 05-23-2016, 06:54 AM. Reason: adding

Comment

1.) Undo the hundreds nerfs you did to the game in past months.
      2.) For god's sake, re-enable caching: every time I click something there is a 10-30 seconds loading time.
      3.) remove the ******* titan system its so bugged, makes combat unplayable. Or at least make it possible to disable!
      4.) add useful rewards to events! Even new events (like eudaemon patrol) has completely useless rewards.
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by R2_MinionsMaster View Post
        Hi Heroes,

Please take a moment to take our survey to help us improve your gaming experience. As always, thank you for your support and see you in-game!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]162467[/ATTACH]

you see sir ? a simple preview in forums and u will see what people wants... instead of a bad survey which asks..oh hey are u willing to pay? or what are u will to pay at ?

Comment

Originally posted by R229619798 View Post
          thats a troll right?

Question A : 4. Would you prefer to lower the Tattoo requirements for the second Class Advancement (Knighthood)? *
          isnt that obvius since free user needs more than 14 months in a raw without missing any event to achiev knighthood?
          You forgot to mention the events that got removed double rewards etc and so much more
          Well thats what u are actually intrested only by far...since if r2 was intrested for anything else ... would actually check the forums , suggestions complains etc and not post some {silly** questions on a survey
          Whats up u started to see less income in ur pockets and u start wondering whats going on?
          You already know ...our self effort so far along with friends in our guilds which we dialy play together ...either if we are disapointed from many aspects in the game ( which we obviusly love) wartune

Sorry if i am being harsh but thats my truth about this survey and i wanted to post my opinion.
          gotta luv the questions on survey hahahaha r2 has fried their brain cells

weve been telling r2 for mnths and mnths and banging heads against brick walls and they dont listen

now ppl ave stopped spending they place a survey to find out what the problem is

eres the problem r2 ur too thick to listen hold on credit card purchase oh u listen now dont u as the cash register rings lol

Comment

Need to have a Google account to fill in the survey. I DON'T HAVE ONE and have no intention of creating one.

Comment

Sure, I will do the survey WHEN the game is back the way it was: ENJOYABLE.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

What Improvements do you think Wartune can make?
                Bringing back the older versions of things they ruined: Dimension Wars, Cloud Adventures, Sky Trail, Jewel Hunt and other games, the Event Cycles, etc.
                ... It's as if their attitude towards the game is to destroy everything fun because fun things will lower the dollar-per-hour-played ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by R229619798 View Post
                  thats a troll right?

Yeah, it doesn't take 14 months

Comment

they forgot this question , why do people bytch and moan but still play war tune ?
                    krzycanuk

Comment

because fun things will lower the dollar-per-hour-played ratio.
                      What ratio? Only fools will probably spend on defective products. Real (and sensible) players would not even put down a dime on this soon-to-be-defunct game.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

1.What's your server and character name? Katjuza S348

2. Your gender * last time chekked.. still female

3. Your Age * f. Above 40

4. Where are you from (country)? * from the planet called earth

5. Employment Situation * this is really not yours to know R2

6. Where do you read news about Wartune? * forums, ****** blogg, fb and in the game..

7. What keeps you playing? * sometimes I wonder that by my self too, untill I meet my friends in the game again

Obligatorisk
                        8. What are your favorite features? * has always been and will always be the PVP parts off the game, mmm I do love roses too..

9. Do you plan to spend money on Wartune? * Do u really have to ask? NO i dont!

10. Which features would you be most likely to spend money on? * not a damn thing, but seems I cant refuse VIP bc this game is a pain in my.. whitout it.

11. Which troubles make you less likely to play Wartune? *
                        You can choose 3 answers max.
                        a. Lag issues
                        d. Too many daily quests are a waste of time
                        e. Unbalanced gameplay

12. What improvements do you think Wartune could make? *
                        You can choose 3 answers max.

b. Lower requirements for Class Advancement
                        c. More PVP features.
                        e. Simplify daily quests

Obligatorisk
                        13. Would you be interested in a Daily Login EXP Bonus feature in our game? * NO I dont need it!!

14. Would you prefer to lower the Tattoo requirements for the second Class Advancement (Knighthood)? * Take a wild ques.... ofcourse I would .LMAO

Thank u for u questions I hope u read this, couse IM not sending u my google logging information.
                        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Hi!

Let me do some math for you:

For Knighthood we need 12k positive stats in tattoo (basically it means 8 times 1,5k positive stat tattoo):

Example Archer Survive Path req. :
                          6k Str (4 times tattoo with +1,5k Str)
                          3k End (2 times tattoo with +1,5k End)
                          3k Def (2 times tattoo with +1,5k Def)

So to get 8 tattoo to +1,5k stats it required:
                          Minimum 202k normal henna (if we always get upper value - 10, 9 etc. (decrese by 1 every +200 that we got at tattoo))
                          Maximum 1,2M normal henna (if we alwyas get lower value - 1)
                          Average 339,7k normal henna (if we get mixed value with average that is exactly at half of available range)

Free players can daily get (dosen't count exchanges, spender rewards, login bonuses, compensation etc..):
                          24h * 5 henna * 3 spots = 360 normal henna from Henna Lab
                          5 x 10 = 50 normal henna from raids (with win streak)

So its max 410 normal henna per day:
                          At Maximum it will take 2927 days (a few days more than 8 years)
                          At minimum it will take 493 days (a few days more than 1 year and 4 months)
                          And Avrange it will take 829 days (a few days more than 2 years and 3 months)

Avrage means that if for posstive stats:
                          from 0 to 200 range is random from +1 to +10 stat at 1 try i calc it as +5.5 for every try,
                          from 201 to 400 range is random from +1 to +9 stat at 1 try i calc it as +5 for every try,
                          from 401 to 600 range is random from +1 to +8 stat at 1 try i calc it as +4.5 for every try,
                          from 601 to 800 range is random from +1 to +7 stat at 1 try i calc it as +4 for every try,
                          from 801 to1000 range is random from +1 to +6 stat at 1 try i calc it as +3.5 for every try,
                          from 1001 to 1200 range is random from +1 to +5 stat at 1 try i calc it as +3 for every try,
                          from 1201 to 1400 range is random from +1 to +4 stat at 1 try i calc it as +2,5 for every try,
                          from 1401 to 1500 range is random from +1 to +3 stat at 1 try i calc it as +2 for every try.

Thank you for your attention.
                          Last edited by R261204417; 05-09-2017, 09:48 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=R2_MinionsMaster;1526108]Hi Heroes,

Maybe we, as the stressed players, should start a survey of you R2 and 7Road idiots of what we think about your attitude towards us. Every suggesting idea is welcome.
                            Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
                            Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Such survey could mean only 2 thinks : Or someone started there use theyr brains and realised, that grave is ready and time to order coffin for wartune, or theyr ingame income vanished. In both situation needs fast reaction, just all can see that R2 have no idea even how to investigate where are problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X