Eudaemon mark shard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon mark shard

Hello, how can i get eudaemon mark shards to summon a eudaemon? I started choosing Sanctuary Hunter but after that i realized that Battle Oracle was the best for an archer, so i sold her, but now i dont have enough eudaemon shards to summon an eudaemon.

You can do eudaemon patrol, you will get lots of them especially once you get enough eudaemons to do all 9 towers once you get them opened up.

Comment

Originally posted by franciscojp98 View Post
      Hello, how can i get eudaemon mark shards to summon a eudaemon? I started choosing Sanctuary Hunter but after that i realized that Battle Oracle was the best for an archer, so i sold her, but now i dont have enough eudaemon shards to summon an eudaemon.
      If you've sold it, you will either need to wait for an event that you can get shards by trading in event boxes, or randomly get one from Sacrifice (Dimension) or possibly even from the Wilds Shop which takes bound/unbound balens + usually some mystery stones.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

speaking of which, can the nice mentors of this awesome community pass on a request from a player?

it's about the eudemon panel. can you please ask them devs to not close it after selling a kid? it's so tiresome especially if you have to keep opening and selling 5-6 pages worth of kids. like how we sell items, it's handy. would be nice if you can also attach the same feature in kid panel or somewhere in the screen.

unless there's a feature i didn't know about this issue, i'd love to be enlightened about it.

thankies!
        ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Working...
        X