Long wait for response on ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long wait for response on ticket

I know it says 3 days but honestly what the cupcakes... 3 days.. my god. where is the faster reponse time gone.
    i didnt even got a "hey we are looking into it" response. C'mon Mem and Esme whip those wands XD

don't hold your breath any longer..here,s the response you will receive..dear esteemed player please provide a screenshot.blah blah blah..we will forward this to the "higher ups" which roughly translates as we are sitting here laughing @ you and we will wait for the time to elapse on your ticket then we will kindly mail you to let you know that your ticket has expired

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
      I know it says 3 days but honestly what the cupcakes... 3 days.. my god.
      Lol 3 days.

I have a ticket that's been open since last year. Give up.

Comment

I know it says 3 days but honestly what the cupcakes... 3 days.. my god. where is the faster reponse time gone.
        i didnt even got a "hey we are looking into it" response. C'mon Mem and Esme whip those wands XD
        Character name, server, and what your issue is regarding, please.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hey Mem, good to see U are still around , or was it that I was away.. hmm. Anyways, IamH4D3s on S637 regarding unbinding email.
          If they ask one, I dont have an payment receipt as i switched banks and they somehow cleared my orders from my account

Tyvm.

PS for the other repliers, They do their best I'm sure. And honestly if U leave one hanging for a year its your own fault.
          Last edited by h4d3s; 05-24-2016, 12:49 AM.

Comment

PS for the other repliers, They do their best I'm sure.
            They don't. Calling their customer service abysmal, would be too kind.

And honestly if U leave one hanging for a year its your own fault.
            Interesting opinion. It's my fault they haven't responded to my ticket in months after dozens of replies. Hmm, never considered that.

Comment

Dont worry, as i said, they responded just now.

Like I said Alsatia01, not all get replies immediately but just keep nagging their ears off, thats something U can control

Comment

Some issues don't have suitable replies, so they tend to not get replied to at all. Not entirely the best way to go about it, but I suppose there's only so many ways to say the same non-answer.

For the record, I didn't forward your ticket, so you getting a reply now was entirely a coincidence, but do let me know if you end up needing me to push it again.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

well.. its already 60 days how i wait on respond on my ticket... but hey... who cares...

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
                    well.. its already 60 days how i wait on respond on my ticket... but hey... who cares...
                    They don't care, they are understaffed, perhaps the response team all got fired because the cash flow stopped. Serves them right.
                    Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
                    Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      Some issues don't have suitable replies, so they tend to not get replied to at all. Not entirely the best way to go about it, but I suppose there's only so many ways to say the same non-answer.

For the record, I didn't forward your ticket, so you getting a reply now was entirely a coincidence, but do let me know if you end up needing me to push it again.
                      Which proves that you guys should go follow a few trainings in customer care and satisfaction. In the world of management the first thing you will learn is effective communication.

All issues must be handled seriously and with satisfaction or else you will lose customers. That nonsense of not suitable reply is not a valid argument. You should be ashamed of even mentioning something like this. From your message I can say that this is a poor marketing skill. SO GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!
                      Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
                      Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

I didn't forward your ticket, so you getting a reply now was entirely a coincidence, but do let me know if you end up needing me to push it again.
                        Well more than 24hrs on my last reply and didnt receive an answer yet, so kindly asking you to push it for me. thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Drabis View Post
                          *snip* SO GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!
                          If it was up to me, I'd happily respond to tickets, but that job is reserved for R2 employees.
                          Well more than 24hrs on my last reply and didnt receive an answer yet, so kindly asking you to push it for me. thank you
                          Will do.

Comment

If it was up to me, I'd happily respond to tickets, but that job is reserved for R2 employees.
                            Really? You're telling me you're not an R2 employee and are not getting paid by them? I'll have also what you're smoking please. xd

Comment

Originally posted by Drabis View Post
                              Really? You're telling me you're not an R2 employee and are not getting paid by them? I'll have also what you're smoking please. xd
                              Mods do not have access to the ticket system, nor can they directly communicate with the developers. I have plenty of issues with R2 as I'm sure you do, but taking it out on the mods is not only not productive, it's not really fair.

If you want to say the ticket elves are complete morons, I'd more than likely agree with you. The mods however, more or less, do a pretty decent job.

And no, the mods ( most mods at least ) are technically not R2 employees, neither are mentors. They are closer to sub-contractors or a vague form of volunteers. Which probably means that they aren't getting paid ( or underpaid ) for the work they do. I mean, it is R2 though so...... *shocker* they don't even treat their own people right.
                              Last edited by Alsatia01; 05-25-2016, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X