Wartune Server Merges for 5/27 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Merges for 5/27 @ 4:00 AM EDT

A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 27th of May beginning at 4:00 AM EDT (01:00 AM PDT, 8:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8). These servers will be down for approximately 2 to 4 hours to allow for adequate testing, but could be longer. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes.

The following servers to be merged are:

West Coast Servers
    • S636, S640, S644 and S647 will be merging together.

East Coast Servers
    • S30, S36, S42, S45, S48, S55, S58, S61, S76, S79, S120, S123, S127 and S67, S70, S73, S86, S89, S101, S104, S108, S111, S114, S227, S231, S234, S238, S242, S245, S249, S252, S254, S257, S260, S263, S266, S269, S312, S316, S319 will be merging together.
    • S639, S643 and S646 will be merging together.

In order to avoid the loss of any character information, please refrain from making any new characters on these servers until after the merge has been completed.

To help with potential name conflicts, we will be removing unused characters that fit the following strict guidelines:
    • A character must not have logged in within the last 45 days.
    • Be under level 12 and their castle must be on the Twilight Coast.
    • Have no Balens.
    • Have no record of ever recharging.
    • Not be in a guild.

Only a character who meets all five of the conditions above will be deleted.

All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, Gold, Honor, Honor ranking, Daru, Kyanite, Balens, Vouchers, level, Battle Ranking, Academy information, Friend lists, Astrals and VIP statuses). Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved. Current quest progress will also be preserved. The only thing that will change is that all player's Castles will move to Twilight Coast. The Server Rankings list will be cleared, but will repopulate the next time it updates after the merge is complete.

Character Names:
    • A character's name will only be changed if characters on different servers have the same name. In that case, the character on the newer server will have -S## added to the end of their name. For Example: RoryWilliams on Boneyard (S17) would be RoryWilliams-S17 after the merge, but only if there was a RoryWilliams on S12.
    • Upon logging into your character after the merge, if your name was changed to include -S17, a popup window will open up allowing you the chance to change your name. To continue the example, RoryWilliams-S17 would log in and get a window asking to change his name. He could change it to RoryPond and the -S17 would be removed from his name.

Guild Names:
    • A Guild's name will only be changed if guilds on different servers have the same name. In that case, the guild leader of the guild on the newer server will get a popup window upon logging in to change the name of their guild.
    • Should the guild leader choose not to change the name of their guild, they will not be able to access their guild interface. Attempts to access the guild interface will only open the name change popup until the Guild's name is changed.
    • Guild members will also be unable to access their guild interface until the name is changed.
    • After the Server Merge, the Official Website, server names, and login entrance will remain the same. Players will login to their character though their original server. If a player has a character on both servers, you will continue to access the same character associated with a particular server as before the merge.

Check out the newest events and promotions for the merged servers here in this thread!

Great move. After u big guyz who manage the merge of servers decided to ruin S644 mergin us with S636, S640, now decided to ruin S647 with servers like 4 months old.
    IGN: Deadpool

Comment

I have been loyal to r2 for many years. I played on 610 and just made an account on 647, i am currently high standing in the rankings and have payed a fair deal of money, merging us with servers with players with millions of br makes us loowe any chance at keeping our titles and keep us playing, thqnks for wasting my money r2

Comment

"r. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes. " i highly suggest merging us with 644 only instead of 640 and 636, it will make the server totally unbalanced and unfair for our players currently. Or wait till 651 is ready and merge

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane2;1526281
          The following servers to be merged are:
          East Coast Servers
          • S30, S36, S42, S45, S48, S55, S58, S61, S76, S79, S120, S123, S127 and S67, S70, S73, S86, S89, S101, S104, S108, S111, S114, S227, S231, S234, S238, S242, S245, S249, S252, S254, S257, S260, S263, S266, S269, S312, S316, S319 will be merging together.
          you must be forking kidding me.
          a merge of 40 forking servers? nobody asked for this bullturd.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            you must be forking kidding me.
            a merge of 40 forking servers? nobody asked for this bullturd.
            I agree with you, I've never seen such a huge merge. I almost fell of my chair. lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	meme10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	1724956

In this case it's 40!!!

Such huge merge means one thing: Wartune (R2) is losing it's players, the game cannot exist without it's players. You get the point....
            Last edited by Drabis; 05-25-2016, 11:08 AM.
            Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
            Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

stupid merge. just wasting my time and effort to make a good character andd you idiots go and merge with older servers that have players more than double the battle rating of the highest players on our current server. again thanks idiots for ***** up our server.

Comment

Server merge on friday may the 27th.
                European Servers
                S529, S532, S540, S546, S550, S559 and S564, S568, S576, S579, S587 will be merging together.

my server was due to merge its been taken off s532 european servers not here now

any ideas guys why its been taken off now
                Last edited by BillyLiar; 05-25-2016, 03:48 AM.

Comment

any update on this i asked hours ago now r2 get ur finger out plz and let us know

Comment

Last merger we had we ended up with Warlock, Hamm3r and those guys.

Comment

Please reconsider these merges,

"West Coast Servers
                      S636, S640, S644 and S647 will be merging together."

I don't feel like it is necessary, or even a good idea to merge servers with such a drastic age/battle rating difference. Besides, I can say that s647 is generally still active, and doesn't require such an....odd...merger.

Comment

reason for so many servers merging is because most have only about 10 active players now

Comment

as many as 10!! only need to look at main game screen and see how many peeps online over all the games to know it dying fast now

Comment

Im begining to be one very ****** of player atm server 185west side where on earth has it gone ive looked on the homepage it dont exsist ive got the login screen i just get the black screen of death ive flused dns ive deleted all internet history so on and bloddy nothing atm. Ive contacted surport got a automtaic email back saying they cant help and you wonder why people are leaving if this is the amount of beep you produce
                            Last edited by jblaker88; 05-27-2016, 10:55 AM.

Comment

In my opinion, it was way to late to try saving S30 server group. You guys abandoned them for way too long. If I could put in my two cents, I would say S30 server group with S351 or something. I don't know how dead S9 was but DeadlySin (Dominion) was one of the last servers that required a merge. S30 could have used it way before them.

Comment

Working...
                              X