Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server Merge request

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm wondering why you asked merge. First you asked for merge and then you complain because a lot of cashiers not let you to win one event or event better you cant take any chance in WB. and you need active ppls in your server for what? you cant do your dailies with alts? you don't have enough bugs in your server and you need more? If you want to speak badly with someone guild or server is same with alliance and asgard chat. Why you don't use these chats ?or you think that you are more closer if you speak in world chat with others than from alliance or asgard? pfffff guys thinking before you ask something. Merge bring more problems than to fix. 9 months now we cant play CSwar because they merged us. (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Comment

Originally posted by R270833489 View Post
      I'm wondering why you asked merge. First you asked for merge and then you complain because a lot of cashiers not let you to win one event or event better you cant take any chance in WB. and you need active ppls in your server for what? you cant do your dailies with alts? you don't have enough bugs in your server and you need more? If you want to speak badly with someone guild or server is same with alliance and asgard chat. Why you don't use these chats ?or you think that you are more closer if you speak in world chat with others than from alliance or asgard? pfffff guys thinking before you ask something. Merge bring more problems than to fix. 9 months now we cant play CSwar because they merged us. (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
      Well what the hell are you talking about? Why are you trying to troll the forums with your stupid speeches? Anything you're saying doesn't make sense. Not everyone has a lot of alts on one server, think before you speak.
      Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

Any news for S39?

Comment

Originally posted by R270833489 View Post
          I'm wondering why you asked merge. Merge bring more problems than to fix. 9 months now we cant play CSwar because they merged us. (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
          We did not have merge ever , cs is broken since april 2015 on S39, so better think before You post something.
          Last edited by M_Alexandru; 01-03-2017, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M_Alexandru View Post
            Any news for S39?
            All servers in this thread were sent to GTArcade to consider them during next merge, as always it is up to GTArcade to decide when and which servers to merge.

Comment

as of 1 4 2017 there were only 10 people at World Boss on S317 please merge us with another server

Comment

The next time a UC server is created on the R2 platform I'd like to request that UB29 be included. There's no urgent need for a merge, but by the time multiple UA and UBs are prepped to form a UC it will be.

This probably deserves a separate thread, but as many people have been wondering, when will we receive a public announcement regarding the status of CS War. It's been broken for months, and losing it is a great detriment to player retention.

---R2 S239 (UB29)

Comment

S314 Druid's grove (ua85) needs merged. VERY few active players. Thanks
                  Last edited by dragonladysara; 02-10-2017, 04:18 AM. Reason: misspelled

Comment

Requesting server merger for S332 Plains of Steel

Please merge us quickly we have roughly 8 active players.

Comment

Server Merge request
                      server s328 is desolate can You merge it.

Regards

Comment

"as of 1 4 2017 there were only 10 people at World Boss on S317 please merge us with another server"

same thing with s328

Comment

Hello I am from S342 Rascar I would like to request a merger for our server, because there is not many people active anymore. Only around 10-15. Please request for us. Thank you

Comment

Hi , most from server uc1 (s 154 my old) , request for merging. Not so active left .

Comment

Hello, please merge
                              server S298

Comment

UC1 needs merging people making new alts just to play s135,s140,s125

Comment

Working...
                                X