Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server Merge request

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s39 archangels needs merge bad...only 3 maybe 4 active guilds, with very little active players. not enuff players to do ta, tc , and many other events.

Comment

I am from s39 to I agree we need merge immediately lot of player finished now we need help big time

Comment

Wrong reply xD
        Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

server merges

can you please merge Archangle 39 with another server we need more players this server is dead !!

Comment

s39 archangel server is gonna die only a handful of players left, hard to complete dailys... please merge!!!!

Comment

When next mereger come???(request for merger)

dear GM,,,,
              when next merger will come again??
              our server ( s310) become dying with only around 25 active ppl,,,in WB around only 5-7 PPL join it,,,hope it next merger ,s310 in the list for it
              IGN : yuna
              server : s236
              IGN : nenekPeot
              server : s310

Comment

yea,,,im from s310 too,,,really,,,ReaLLy,,,and really need merger,,,

Comment

whispering woods : I would like to request a merger for the server I am in, I am finding it hard to do anything that you need a team for. I like playing the game but if we don't have the active players It's hard to enjoy playing .Please merger us before more players that have been playing for awhile quit all together Thank you for reading this request

Comment

Originally posted by mikegilbert60972 View Post
                    whispering woods : I would like to request a merger for the server I am in, I am finding it hard to do anything that you need a team for. I like playing the game but if we don't have the active players It's hard to enjoy playing .Please merger us before more players that have been playing for awhile quit all together Thank you for reading this request
                    No no no no! Not 295 please, don't merge that server.. it's actually pretty active in my opinion!
                    Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

hello..my toon name is nuckingfuts and i am on S317 and we need a merge there are only like 12 who play everyday this server is about dead so please merges us

Comment

we take 2 times merge and i am so happy to find new friends and new opponents in game. Great job and tanks....

Miramage
                        ub31
                        r2 games

Comment

Hello,
                          Also could my server go into the list of ones to get merged, (S319) Desert of Desolation. We have only about 6-8 active players left. Thank You

Comment

Could My server S319 desert of desolation get a merge also, we only have about 5 active, and never at the same time either, so none of us get events completed.
                            Thanks, no rush, but i would like to know if it will happen or not, so i know whether to give up or wait for it to get better. Thankyou

Rainaxo
                            S319

Comment

some PPL need and ask for merger,,lol,,,,but when they merger with very very old server or server merger{ua1,ub1**,,,they all will say "damn,why merger with old server"....hahahaha
                              IGN : yuna
                              server : s236
                              IGN : nenekPeot
                              server : s310

Comment

------------------------
                                Last edited by Mystique90; 10-16-2017, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X