[Wartune 5.8] Voyage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wartune 5.8] Voyage

Your Soul Engraving, Fate Guardian and Dragon Soul level are maxed. Plus your Inventory and Warehouse are full, so what do you do with the superfluous materials?

Now, you can never have too many materials because a new feature, Voyage, has become available!

Pick a day, schedule a trip with your friends, and set sail. Meet at the Harbor in the next update!

Click image for larger version

Name:	港口.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	549.4 KB
ID:	1782234

For more info about the new Voyage feature, please check the upcoming 5.8 Guide threads.

Sounds good if I can finally put to use all the useless materials. A bit more detail would be nice. Thx!
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

more info would be very nice but i suppose again these new patches are ways to force us to spend

Comment

I guess i like this
        I had a feeling that I shouldn't sell these items
        Click image for larger version

Name:	17-36-09.png
Views:	1
Size:	225.9 KB
ID:	1725048
        Normal Forge done, all items red, done SC and SS engraving, DE full

Comment

Ya would be nice if they actually Posted this and the "Patch 5.7/5.8 GUIDE" like the post said but why would they do that.....

Darrkin
          Server: R2 - S219
          Guild: Legends
          Class: KightHood Mage
          Level: 80
          BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
          Arise ☾☾
          Loki
          Goddes of Prosperity
          Hecate
          Zeus
          Poseidon
          Venus

Comment

sounds way too good to be true I won't get my hopes up until we try it

Comment

This would be awesome and hopefully we can trade free without balens or bound balens or other stuff and i can help my friends better than sold items and get 1k gold only :P

Comment

Originally posted by R264651897 View Post
                This would be awesome and hopefully we can trade free without balens or bound balens or other stuff and i can help my friends better than sold items and get 1k gold only :P
                Yeah, Dream on!
                Trading is the one thing that Every Wartune player wants,
                and it is the one thing that R2 will Never allow!
                This is one of the reasons that R2s players are at such a huge disadvantage to Kabam, Kongregate, Wartune, etc players.
                some other platforms have much less strict and greedy policies toward players than R2

ZardOZ - ex top mage of R2, Now number 30 or so since the platform merge.
                And I am one of less than 20 R2 players that can even qualify for top competitions now.
                And I am part of the ~40% on my server that have not yet stopped playing/
                and that may change.

Comment

Originally posted by lukacs1130 View Post
                  Yeah, Dream on!
                  This is one of the reasons that R2s players are at such a huge disadvantage to Kabam, Kongregate, Wartune, etc players.
                  some other platforms have much less strict and greedy policies toward players than R2

And I am one of less than 20 R2 players that can even qualify for top competitions now.
                  and that may change.
                  Only Wartune (ProCity) HAD an auction house, which was taken away in a previous patch. Now no one has it.

Comment

Originally posted by lukacs1130 View Post
                    Yeah, Dream on!

and that may change.
                    huge disadvantage lol make me laugh kabam gets didly squat

does kabam ave perks - no / does r2 ave perks - yes

does kabam ave client - no / does r2 ave client - yes

does kabam ave special rewards for logins and holidays - no / does r2 ave special rewards for logins and holidays - yes

u think r2 is worse off than kabam so u explain it
                    Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-31-2016, 01:39 PM.

Comment

take note that trading will be with unbound items only.

Comment

need Auction House pls </3
                        S124 Mallowcrest (oceanic)
                        IGN : Mags
                        Guild = Sicario //best helper guild XD
                        still learn to be good !

Comment

Originally posted by R27580877 View Post
                          take note that trading will be with unbound items only.
                          Is there really any items that are unbound anymore?
                          ==================
                          LordRhys, Koram S6

Comment

where does it say unbound items only? If that was the case then this entire voyage update is complete waste. Can' t consolidate and store unbound and bound items. Eventually everything becomes bound to combine for room. To be honest I never understood the purpose, if any, of having the "unbound" items, esp. when eventually you would have to make "bound" to use. Cant imagine why they would spend time developing something completely useless because of this "unbound" nonsense. I doubt they will permit trading anything you have or that is not a common "freebie" such as listed in description. That alone makes this a waste of time in my opinion because sol crystals, souls seals, etc. can only go so far for those needing too...and it will become another added useless game decor. We should be able to trade anything we have thats stored....but to them that would be a loss ......if you trade a mount or some adv. henna to someone who needs and you don't. I would be surprised if that was to happen.

Comment

Aand i sold 600k SC and over 50k hoofs befor 2 weeks ... Lets hope it will be good feature but as mentioned above i bet they will mess it as well.
                              If only unbound items are allow then again materials becomes useless cuz all have mixed to save space.
                              For now we can only hope they wont mess it big times again

Comment

Working...
                              X