[Announcement] Important Notice About Knighthood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akdaga View Post
    I agree to you on this BB seems to b a rare find or a history Even the Expert maps not giving the BB mines & for KH talents u need BB - & I mean a Hell lot of BB else u need to w8 4-5 years if you dont spend crazy & b a WEAK KH player
    atm you can get 100 wraithstones per week from weekly KH mpd but around 10 talent stones per week. at 8k balens needed for my next talent or 200 talent stones that will take approx. 20 weeks( almost 6 months) for 1 point.
    i do cash and have some saved but they keep changing recharge amounts to more 500 to 1k to 2k. increasing amount to spend is not enticing me to cash, just pushing me away.
    BuzzKill
    Shadow Vale

Comment

NIce.............
      Sunny

Comment

Compensation is a "sweet" gift, really?

I dont even want to think what they class as bad rewards

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Cindy View Post
          Dear Warriors,

Knighthood Gift
          Thank you for your support for Wartune. After June 8th's maintenance, players who have been knighted will be able to collect a sweet gift.

The gift contains:
          10M Gold, Wraithstone x200, Talent Stone x200, Nougat Chest x10

SWEET GIFT!!!!!!

Total Balens spent on tattoos and Knighthood =approximately (minimum spending currently Required for KH by R2) ~200K Balens =~$2,000
          Reduction in cost of the product I bought = 25% = (KH only not talents or skills) 50K Balens =~ $500.
          Worth of compensation in lieu of return rebate of excess $ tendered= :

10M Gold ~= 0.00 - any player at the level required before Knighthood already has billions in gold and more coming in each day than he can use.

Wraithstone x200, =8200 (extra bound) Balens =< $84 - one wraithstone =~ 41 balens (only for titan training)

Talent Stone x200, = 8400 (extra bound) Balens =< $84 - one Talent Stone =~ 42 Balens (only for talent purchase)

Nougat Chest x10 currently =390 Balens BUT chest exchanges will expire before we get these, so a more realistic value at that time would be 200 Balens =$2

So total "sweet gift" rebate = $170.
          Total excess money tendered = $500.

SO THIS SO CALLED SWEET GIFT IS A RETURN OF ~20% OF WHAT WE WERE OVERCHARGED!!!

NOT SO SWEET IS IT?

TASTES RATHER BITTER TO ME, A BITTER LESSON IN WHAT YOU GET IF YOU TRUST R2 TO PRESERVE THE VALUE OF YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

Comment

Not in disagreement that this KH compensation is a bleak (as it always was),
            but considering all the advantage and extra rewards you got over the months,
            the ridiculousness is within tolerable level.

R2 never preserved the value of any spending in game.
            Considering how much you needed to recharge in order to get the materials for a second refined sylph,
            and then just DAYS later, they made it entirely free!!!
            Not to mention, a second refined sylph without advanced mahra and seps is nothing but an appearance change,
            and there was not much advantage or extra rewards from the short time period between those two changes
            (and sylph upgrades don't make as much difference as hero upgrades any ways).

Comment

Originally posted by FMK View Post
              SWEET GIFT!!!!!!

Total Balens spent on tattoos and Knighthood =approximately (minimum spending currently Required for KH by R2) ~200K Balens =~$2,000
              Reduction in cost of the product I bought = 25% = (KH only not talents or skills) 50K Balens =~ $500.

10M Gold ~= 0.00 - any player at the level required before Knighthood already has billions in gold and more coming in each day than he can use.

Wraithstone x200, =8200 (extra bound) Balens =< $84 - one wraithstone =~ 41 balens (only for titan training)

Talent Stone x200, = 8400 (extra bound) Balens =< $84 - one Talent Stone =~ 42 Balens (only for talent purchase)

Nougat Chest x10 currently =390 Balens BUT chest exchanges will expire before we get these, so a more realistic value at that time would be 200 Balens =$2

NOT SO SWEET IS IT?

TASTES RATHER BITTER TO ME, A BITTER LESSON IN WHAT YOU GET IF YOU TRUST R2 TO PRESERVE THE VALUE OF YOUR TIME OR MONEY!
              thats the price u pay to have it now its been that way for the last 4 years of the game

Comment

Originally posted by FMK View Post
                SWEET GIFT!!!!!!

NOT SO SWEET IS IT?

And this is different to all the previous mounts and clothing and sylphs and eudaemons and divinity souls and gem and all that... how, exactly? People have always paid for the shiny new stuff that gave them an advantage early, only to have that advantage eroded within months, and R2 will introduce something new for them to buy again.

THAT IS THE BUSINESS MODEL THAT HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE THIS GAME STARTED!

Comment

Now that the requirement is 75% of what it used to be I went ahead and did some more tattoo leveling. Now it could have just been bad luck but I only got a 75% stat increase of what I was expecting based on the amount of upgrades and level of my tattoos.

Going to be honest I'd much rather they just removed the decreasing returns henna gives. Would it be so terrible if a non casher maxed out their tattoo after 5 years of playing everyday. It has the same overall effect on speeding up a players advancement to KnightHood as well.
                  Last edited by Ratbrane; 06-08-2016, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Still dont get Audience with the King part 3, does it actually mean you have have 3 stats in tattoos with 12k?

Comment

Originally posted by Haliloo View Post
                      so the Knighthood requirement will reduce effective 8 June 2016 or only effective after patch on 30 June 2016?
                      And I consider this question valid too, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ABPLONER View Post
                        And I consider this question valid too, is it?
                        It's effective as of Jun 8th's maintenance.
                        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                        Browser Game Support

Comment

so no free kh ?

Comment

Originally posted by Haliloo View Post
                            so the Knighthood requirement will reduce effective 8 June 2016 or only effective after patch on 30 June 2016?
                            After. unforts.
                            The gods watch over you!
                            And they cheer you up!
                            Plus. Saliora is with me. WHEEE≈
                            (Yep. she's an awesome chatter!)

Current Details:
                            Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize.
                            Name: Cephalrai.
                            Lv.80 Mage. (Non VIP)
                            BR:
                            Clean: 411k
                            with sylph: 598k
                            full artilary: 1.4m
                            Title: Lord Divine.
                            Guild: Phoenix~!
                            Skillfullness: Avarage. meh...

Comment

Originally posted by R23148991 View Post
                              After. unforts.
                              You're incorrect. The requirments changes are already in place as of Jun 8th's maintenance.
                              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                              Browser Game Support

Comment

cool

Hi every one how are you guys doing today ?
                                well I'm doing good or should I say cava bein

Comment

Working...
                                X