Game has become almost impossible to play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
    Even assuming he's correct, I'm really not sure how that "ruins battlegrounds". People giving away kills has been going on as long as I've been playing, and in my opinion, it's healthier than a cutthroat free for all where the weakest players might be lucky enough to get one kill by the end.
    New players have almost no motivation to enter (or at least stay) in BG without someone to feed them a few kills.
    If you join a bg, and the whole map is full of Galaxy guild people. Only 1 of them will come out, the rest of your battleground is sitting there.
    For Vette this is the only way that person can play vs the whales, by resorting to these tactics, and basically nerfing the bg.

This has been done before by Titans Guild on Koram Server, where you end up logging 5+ accounts to get at least a few on other side bg team so that you can spawn kill.
    Also, its the same 5+ accounts different battlegrounds.

You're welcome to your opinion, but for other people who join battleground they can get a kill because of people like Vette holding roster spots.

If you dont do bg, good for you.
    And if you do just wait for a Trinity or 188bet, or ReeRa to bg spawn camp you kills, and 1 of them already has Grand Marshall title.
    Or wait for a whale on your server to pick you off 10 times a bg.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	1725565Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	1725566

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
      If you join a bg, and the whole map is full of Galaxy guild people. Only 1 of them will come out, the rest of your battleground is sitting there.
      For Vette this is the only way that person can play vs the whales, by resorting to these tactics, and basically nerfing the bg.

This has been done before by Titans Guild on Koram Server, where you end up logging 5+ accounts to get at least a few on other side bg team so that you can spawn kill.

You're welcome to your opinion, but for other people who join battleground they can get a kill because of people like Vette holding roster spots.
      How do you know Vette is logging 5+ accounts? Is that something they brag about? Is it possible that's merely a coincidence?

More importantly, assuming you're correct, what's the solution? I can't think of one, and I have yet to see a plausible one either.

BGs need a major fix, but that doesn't say anything about how it should be done, or what would/could fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post

If you dont do bg, good for you.
        And if you do just wait for a Trinity or 188bet, or ReeRa to bg spawn camp you kills, and 1 of them already has Grand Marshall title.
        Or wait for a whale on your server to pick you off 10 times a bg.
        I'm still not sure I see your point - are you on the same team as Vette in this scenario, and therefore only one player on the other side is not feeding kills to Vette/Argentin? That's definitely a problem, but given how I only see 8 total players, having fewer alts involved doesn't seem like it would actually improve anything, since there aren't any other players around.
        If you're on the other team, then I don't see a problem, since you're not getting spawn-camped yourself, I assume. If you are, then your thesis that these players are there to feed kills to someone seems flawed. And their absence would definitely do nothing to improve your BG experience, and could only make it worse. I.e. all 10 of those kills would have to be you.

So the question remains, how is it bad for you if someone else brings a bunch of alts into BG? Maybe if several people do it, so that the BG is full, but the only players on one side are alts feeding specific players on the other side. That could certainly ruin a BG, but with 15 on a side, it's not that likely.

There are too many problems with BG to list, but I don't see this as one of them.

Comment

Working...
        X