Horse Treasure mini-game mini-guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horse Treasure mini-game mini-guide

I'm sure all of you over Lv. 74. noticed new feature in the game - Horse Treasure! It's a nice thing, but the mini game can be confusing at the times.

The hand is your partner, which is pretty obvious by the name over it.
    You can click first or wait for them to click first. If they click first, the hand moves over the item they clicked.
    If they clicked correct item, the green bar got filled a bit and item disappears, and if they missed, the hand moved but no points were given, the wrong item stays and timer takes away 5 seconds.
    If they don't click and you click twice or more times, they'll have to click same amout of times, while you're not able to do anything until they do their part. Obviously, the point is to fill the bar before time runs out, which requires decent amount of co-ordination.
    You and partner might not have the same position of objects on your mini-game window, but the items are the same, so don't be surprised if your partner just picked the item you were hovering over !

[Work in progress]
    There are few things to note:
    Name of the item you need to click is on the top left corner of the mini-game window.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Volleyball.png
Views:	1
Size:	179.1 KB
ID:	1782285Click image for larger version

Name:	Robot.png
Size:	171.7 KB
ID:	1782286

Name:	mushroom.png
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	1782287Click image for larger version

Name:	grass.png
Size:	175.5 KB
ID:	1782288

Name:	flower.png
Size:	171.7 KB
ID:	1782289

EDIT: Flowers seem to be a bit tricky as sometimes they'll throw a windown full of grass and things that SHOULD count as flowers but don't. Be careful to only "test" it once, since it takes 5 seconds. Make sure to look at what your partner click too.
    What I found questionable this far is: White flower (Click image for larger version

Size:	1.6 KB
ID:	1782293), lavander (Click image for larger version

Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	1782294) , the hear-looking thingy (Click image for larger version

Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	1782292) and this duo of flowers (Click image for larger version

Size:	2.6 KB
ID:	1782295).
    Sunflowers and rose in glass seem to be fine.
    Example where lavander and white flower didn't count (seems to be easily recognisable since there are FEW of them, but it's a pain nontheless):

Name:	didnt.png
Size:	175.4 KB
ID:	1782297

As far as I noticed, there doesn't seem to be any difference in mini games between normal and advanced hunts.

And the difficulty list by my standards:
    • EASY: Robots
      - easy to click on and gives fast points.
    • NORMAL: Mushrooms, Flowers
      - pretty easy clicks, but bar fills a bit slower, meaning more chances to make a mistake.
    • HARD: Volleyballs, Grass
      - small icons, hand often covers 1-2 things you need, requires lot of clicks tofill the bar.

Notice how the items you need are grouped sometimes, and start clearing from there, since it takes less time to click after the partner hand moves, then going from one end to the other.

Name:	notice.png
Size:	161.0 KB
ID:	1782296Click image for larger version

Name:	didnt.png
Size:	162.5 KB
ID:	1782298

Special thanks to Zhafirah and TURTLE for letting me share my gameplay with them WITH A TIP:
    http://sendvid.com/ta14ggmw #has sound of door slamming, I'm sorry, but I warned you!
    http://i.imgur.com/iRb4c4A.gifv
    http://i.imgur.com/Y0tJfXo.gifv

Disclaimer: I don't usually do this, so don't point out the part of the window is cut, I can see it, I'll do better next time.

TIP: If you fail the mini game, close the Horse Treasure window and re-enter, leader can restart mini game as many times as you need before completing it. And it's FREE.
    Last edited by Vampy-chan; 06-06-2016, 08:09 AM.
    S210 Fiery Citadel
    Nick Peyp

#updated

made easier to read, added few more pictures, and still crying for a spoiler tag to hide/show bunch of pictures.
    S210 Fiery Citadel
    Nick Peyp

Comment

Nice guide . Now all will understand and yea avoiding spam clicking will speed up things.
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

#Update, added full gameplay in the guide

Special thanks to Zhafirah and TURTLE for letting me share my gameplay with them:
        http://im2.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-3011927018.gif
        http://im2.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-1881780172.gif
        The gifs didn't want to upload, dunno why.

And thanks for the support Anti
        Last edited by Vampy-chan; 06-06-2016, 05:34 AM.
        S210 Fiery Citadel
        Nick Peyp

Comment

thank you so much Peyp for the quick and easy guide

Comment

very good guide, thank you

Comment

Working...
            X