Clear All

i can't login....why??

Comment

Originally posted by WysteriaVenler View Post
      i can't login....why??
      You are still unable to login?
      to file a ticket

Comment

I sent in a ticket 3 days ago, my husband sent one yesterday for same issues with his account. DNS Failure. He got a **** response in less than 5 hours and I haven't gotten one yet. Issue is still there no matter what I seem to do. Release IP Address and Renew was the last step I took. Not my issue, so what type of compensation will be given when it happens EVERY TIME I REFRESH OR LOAD THE GAME?

Comment

These are the standard parameters ad i'm using them till 1 year ago...this is your solution? well follow this now...
          We're very sorry for the inconvenience...simple for u that receive hard money but not the same for us that potentially pay. I'm classified in tycoon and this is a decisive qualifing day and..."look at this!...server shutdown!".
          Reasonably u're very bad programmers and we can notice due the continuous bugs, but guys...the money spent, the salary u perceive, MUST ensure us a continuous play. You have no reason to justify this...you're payed to solve these ***** problems in time!
          And if u're unable...let us the money back.

Comment

What now are the 3rd tycoon want an explanation as fast ..... 7 hours I can not enter the server

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled23.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	1726104

Comment

cannot login to s1 nocturnes tears again last day tycoon and so on this same thing happened last time tycoon was on and couldnt get on server for a whole day

Comment

Originally posted by rubedo View Post
                you are still unable to login?
                still not able to get in!!!!

Comment

been nearly 24 hours i havnt been able to get on s1 now all other servers load without a problem so why just s1 ???????????

Comment

Working...
                  X