Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

DNS Issue, Temporary Fix.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can't login....why??

Comment

Originally posted by WysteriaVenler View Post
      i can't login....why??
      You are still unable to login?
      to file a ticket

Comment

I sent in a ticket 3 days ago, my husband sent one yesterday for same issues with his account. DNS Failure. He got a **** response in less than 5 hours and I haven't gotten one yet. Issue is still there no matter what I seem to do. Release IP Address and Renew was the last step I took. Not my issue, so what type of compensation will be given when it happens EVERY TIME I REFRESH OR LOAD THE GAME?

Comment

These are the standard parameters ad i'm using them till 1 year ago...this is your solution? well follow this now...
          We're very sorry for the inconvenience...simple for u that receive hard money but not the same for us that potentially pay. I'm classified in tycoon and this is a decisive qualifing day and..."look at this!...server shutdown!".
          Reasonably u're very bad programmers and we can notice due the continuous bugs, but guys...the money spent, the salary u perceive, MUST ensure us a continuous play. You have no reason to justify this...you're payed to solve these ***** problems in time!
          And if u're unable...let us the money back.

Comment

What now are the 3rd tycoon want an explanation as fast ..... 7 hours I can not enter the server

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled23.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	1726104

Comment

cannot login to s1 nocturnes tears again last day tycoon and so on this same thing happened last time tycoon was on and couldnt get on server for a whole day

Comment

Originally posted by rubedo View Post
                you are still unable to login?
                still not able to get in!!!!

Comment

been nearly 24 hours i havnt been able to get on s1 now all other servers load without a problem so why just s1 ???????????

Comment

Working...
                  X