No announcement yet.

[Merged Thread]Steel wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, guess we won't be doing Steel Wars or getting any of the benefits from doing it. Amazing to think of the money I spend on this game that when it comes to the things I can do and get for doing them, I get screwed.

Comment

For those unable to enter today, were you able to enter the first round, or is this a continuation of the issue at hand?
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Whakapono, if you read earlier posts in this thread you'll see my previous post from tuesday, ironman, becca, rll are in my alliance, i sent 2 tickets already about it, one on tuesday one today, i know they are pointless since they will either do nothing about it or give **** as compensation for the whole server when it was only one alliance that couldn't get into it either day. We had to sit here and watch people getting titles and activating the rune unicorn while we could do nothing but stare at it. i sent a screenshot of my alliance members in both my tickets, and i have gotten no reply from the magnificent and over efficient r2 elves, all they ever know how to do is blame us for their mistakes, and i know that's exactly what they will do this time too, send the same auto reply they always send about us needing to clear cache and all that other stuff, when they know that will accomplish nothing as we all did that, it's not 1 acct that couldn't get into it, it was a whole alliance. idk if there's something u can do about it but if there is it would be appreciated.
        also i have other accts in the same server so i will know if the compensation went out to everyone
        thanks

Comment

As Roadkill stated....none or us were able to get into Steel Wars at all on either day. I haven't sent in a ticket though. Every time I try I get an error message.....I wasn't the only one with that issue either,,,,big surprise....
          Last edited by becca798; 06-24-2016, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_7.png
Views:	1
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	1725305
            that's the reply i got from the awesome r2 elves, do they think we're stupid? that compensation is an insult to a paying customer
            i left this game because kabam's support was completely incompetent and came back when i heard r2 had bought them out and thought they would be better, but they have no sense of customer service, all they do is blame us for their mistakes and never accepting them, and of course never resolving any issues about their game

Comment

Thank you for confirming Roadkill. I had forwarded your servers (I'm hoping all who had not stated out of r2 were in fact r2 servers), and explained not all were affected on the same group. If you do not receive your items before the end of the weekend, please do feel free to nudge us again so we can follow up for you.
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

I am really not happy. I still cannot turn in a ticket and those that have been able to are being told different things. You see what Roadkill was told and offered as compensation. Another person simply received a form letter saying sorry....no mention of compensation. In Steel Wars we receive considerable honor as well as other rewards and titles. The compensation for us being locked out should be comparable....and offered to everyone in the alliance, not the entire server or just the ones who were able to turn in tickets and complained more. I will be rethinking putting any more money into this game. I'm sure they would be happy to have me start spending money again on the other game I played for years before this.

Also ours was not an R2 server...it's a Kabam server...171.
                Last edited by becca798; 06-24-2016, 09:13 AM.

Comment

As becca said, we're not in r2 server, we're in kabam s171 to 187 west server cluster, 187 just came in this morning

Comment

as predicted they didn't even send me that **** they said they would, bravo r2, bravo

Comment

Originally posted by Roadkill52 View Post
                      As becca said, we're not in r2 server, we're in kabam s171 to 187 west server cluster, 187 just came in this morning
                      Ironman had stated in a previous post that 171 was kabam, and that's how it was forwarded. The others had not said which platform so had been forwarded as r2

We will check up in a couple of days as to whether the items were sent by then
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadkill52 View Post
                        The team in question isn't all from 171 since it's a merged server, we have players from server ranging from 171 to 185 and we were the only team in server that couldn't enter, yes we refreshed many times, yes i changed browsers, yes i cleared cache, it's not an issue with our computers as r2 always tries to put the blame on us, it's a glitch in your game.
                        Thank you
                        Yes i did mention we were from kabam servers from 171 to 185, i replied with a quote to what ironman said

Comment

and that's just a way to say that we won't get anything since you "won't be able to find these players" in an r2 server
                          the insults just keep coming on and on

Comment

WOW...I was finally able to turn in a ticket today on this.....just WOW.....

Comment

so i guess this means no one actually gives a rats *** about our problem, no replies to tickets, and no more replies even here

Comment

so nothing, just gonna ignore it

Comment

Working...
                                X