Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Pre-Launch Maintenance 6/23 4:00 AM EDT (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why you make weekly dungeon(tok/spirit/bi/di) in daily devotion list? if you need to run it everyday without attempt to get devotion, what is point to make it weekly?

Comment

Originally posted by sivashan View Post
      Power of healing is free for all. Basically nobody need to use HP packs anymore
      Yes, my issue is that I PAID for it for the next 2 months BEFORE they gave it to everyone for free. So my 950 balens that it took to activate that were basically stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratbrane View Post
        Yes, my issue is that I PAID for it for the next 2 months BEFORE they gave it to everyone for free. So my 950 balens that it took to activate that were basically stolen.
        nop, u still wont need to heal. so you still got what you asked.

Comment

Originally posted by R213333379 View Post
          why you make weekly dungeon(tok/spirit/bi/di) in daily devotion list? if you need to run it everyday without attempt to get devotion, what is point to make it weekly?
          agree on this question!

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
            agree on this question!
            i agree also why make it weekly but u still ave to run them daily for just the devotion it defeats the object the person who thought of this layout is a noob

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
              You can request any underground palace mount shards to be exchanged for beast souls (3:1) via ticket.

this part you need to let ticket people know about too. as so far i gotten 5 responses on this that nopåe. no way this will happen :P
              Kabam -57 Archer
              Kabam -67 Knight
              Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono
                You can request any underground palace mount shards to be exchanged for beast souls (3:1) via ticket.
                Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                this part you need to let ticket people know about too. as so far i gotten 5 responses on this that nopåe. no way this will happen :P
                yes ive heard diffrent ppl say this that the r2 elves are no longer doin the exchange anymore

so r2 staff and mentors need to inform ppl its either keep asking for this exchange or sell them but as some ppl use cash to buy these i suggest is ask for a refund in balens used

Comment

Pre-Lunch!

So, this patch is only like testing.
                  Here some problem on this patch:
                  Dimensions: Always shows the Speed Limit?
                  Farm: Now have a good amount harvest each, can pasture 18 the same animals, but Its more easy to buy stuff before, now its on listed menu.
                  THE MAIN PROBLEM OF SOME PLAYERS IS THE DEVOTION.
                  They remove the Fashion Core and you need to get 300 dev to get 3 FASHION CORES AND 100BB?
                  Is GB IS EVERYDAY?
                  NO ONE CAN COMPLETE THE 300DEV.

Comment

Basically if you do one of these each day to stretch out the devo it will help you reach the higher devo lvls. Perferrably on non-guild battle days as that counts for devo too
                    Frozenshade
                    R2Games
                    S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Originally posted by frozenshade View Post
                      Basically if you do one of these each day to stretch out the devo it will help you reach the higher devo lvls. Perferrably on non-guild battle days as that counts for devo too
                      just join DI and leave it, it will cost 10 seconds and give you the daily devotion xD

Comment

Originally posted by patrick1988nrw View Post
                        just join DI and leave it, it will cost 10 seconds and give you the daily devotion xD
                        Does this work for Divine Altar and other weekly dungeons as well?

Comment

Working...
                        X