Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Pre-Launch Maintenance 6/23 4:00 AM EDT (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by becca798 View Post
    8). All titles in the game are now permanent, including Balenor's Finest, Chief Archer, etc. After the version update, as long as a player earns a title, it will be kept forever.

What about those of us that LOST titles when out small servers merged into large servers and we cannot get them back? New server merges will allow those smaller to keep the titles while those of us who lost them are now SOL. This gives them an unfair advantage.
    This bugs me big time. Before our first merge I was top 10 for mounts, Sweetheart, Top 10 arena, had held no 1 Arena etc... no chance of ever getting them again now! And of course after I had a break from the game I had the Returning Hero title.... *sigh*
    S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

How about the lag & loading issues?
      Am I an IMITATOR?

Comment

Adjusted the Devotion system. Players will automatically obtain 10% of current EXP for logging in every day. what if I hold my toon lvl? it should be only for lvl80 players.
        :p :p

Comment

Originally posted by Arch3rWinP View Post
          Adjusted the Devotion system. Players will automatically obtain 10% of current EXP for logging in every day. what if I hold my toon lvl? it should be only for lvl80 players.
          They really want the level holder to quit don't they? I like my 72 level and want to gain br as much as i can before 80 but nooooooo devs want us 80 and spending. Well here's a surprise, she is free and stays that way. My recharge days are over no more vip either. Keeping level should be a choice but we are forced to level like this. WT is going under like this. To bad the once massive played game is digging it's own grave...

Comment

some players ave asked some serious questions and r2 are too lazy to answer us. seems they do not realy know themselves

Comment

8. Adjusted the Devotion system. Players will automatically obtain 10% of current EXP for logging in every day.

Welp, finally no more campers in WT

Comment

8. Adjusted the Devotion system. Players will automatically obtain 10% of current EXP for logging in every day.

looks like i´m going to quite after this patch comes to all servers

Comment

f----------------------------------------------k
                  still 443 off..
                  ur estimated tym isn't ova ??
                  itz more den 3hr.....
                  shold we get double comp ? 1for wekly n 1 for pre launch mntnce ??
                  indian

Comment

Originally posted by R259938265 View Post
                    f----------------------------------------------k
                    still 443 off..
                    ur estimated tym isn't ova ??
                    itz more den 3hr.....
                    shold we get double comp ? 1for wekly n 1 for pre launch mntnce ??
                    300min not 3hours ....learn to read :P

Edit: http://www.************/New/125324.html
                    Last edited by Xme.Elisha; 06-23-2016, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xme.Elisha View Post

The first post here does say 2-3 hours and other places say 300 minutes.
                      Last edited by R262181389; 06-23-2016, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xme.Elisha View Post

BETTER U LEARN N DONT TRY 2 TEACH MEH... i can read n undstnd much beter den u.. got it ??
                        indian

Comment

Daddy wants to get online and get things done before his busy day at work come on R2 get daddys server up please

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                            some players ave asked some serious questions and r2 are too lazy to answer us. seems they do not realy know themselves
                            Hello Harry,

Eus and I would love to be giving you all answers, trust me... we're both stalking this thread actively. However, we are just player volunteers and they do not tell us in advance.. so as soon as the servers are back up we can try to get some answers for you and for those not on pre-patch servers. Believe me I wish I had a cheat sheet of answers, but sadly they stole that from me four patches ago so thank you for being patient.
                            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

gigolo never say to die...

Comment

darn it's toooooo loooooonnnnggggggg R2 mistake with 2-3hr with 2-3days?????
                                :p :p

Comment

Working...
                                X